Anyone have this issue? Get it resolved? ATT is no help

Sent from my TITAN using Board Express
    12-09-2011 09:57 PM
    I just sent a picture to my wife's phone everything went through fine.
    12-09-2011 10:02 PM
    I've only sent 1. It failed at first, but I tried again and it went through.
    12-09-2011 10:06 PM
    It was just random and out of nowhere. It wouldn't send or receive. The brilliant cust svc lady from ATT was literally telling me step by step how to send an MMS and I was like I already know this. And she was like well what does it say does it give an error message? and I told her specifically what it said. What does she do? She google's it. WTF. Finally I just ran the connection setup app like 5 times and it started working.
    12-09-2011 10:55 PM
    It was just random and out of nowhere. It wouldn't send or receive. The brilliant cust svc lady from ATT was literally telling me step by step how to send an MMS and I was like I already know this. And she was like well what does it say does it give an error message? and I told her specifically what it said. What does she do? She google's it. WTF. Finally I just ran the connection setup app like 5 times and it started working.
    At least it works now. :D
    12-09-2011 10:58 PM
    At least it works now. :D
    Very true. And for that I am glad because I send and receive a lot of pictures especially since my son doesn't live with me.
    palandri likes this.
    12-09-2011 11:01 PM
    I don't think it's related to just the HTC Titan as my old focus did this often. Sometimes I'd have to try and resend several times.
    12-11-2011 05:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD