View Poll Results: Are you having in Call Voice Quality issue with your Titan?

Voters
125. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

78 62.40%
  • No

47 37.60%
09-02-2012 10:34 AM
152 ... 567
tools
    Glad I came across this forum. I have been drooling over the TitanII and Nokia 900 since I heard of them. I just needed to decide which phone to go with, Up until now, I have been leaning towards the Titan II, even willing to pay more money for it.

However due to HTC's blatant disregard for customers, as is evidenced here in these forums, I am now leaning towards Nokia. At least Nokia is trying. Sounds like HTC is becoming arrogant and complacent. Not the kind of company I want to deal with for the next 2 years.

Microsoft should take note of the voice quality issues as well. Their Voice search and Voice-to-text are top-notch and one of the best features, but the poor audio quality issues will be a detriment to speech recognition.

From what I have heard, it sounds like the phone is cancelling out the high frequencies, which provide inteligibility.

Shame on HTC...
    Last edited by Pocket PC; 03-31-2012 at 06:23 PM. Reason: typo
    03-31-2012 06:23 PM
    I have a HTC Titan with poor call quality and because i had dropped the phone I thought I had damaged the microphone. I went on Ebay and purchased a second titan that was never used. It is exactly the same. Call quality in comming is good but I sound muffled to the people I am Talking with and am asked to constantly repeat myself. They describe it as the way teachers sound in the charlie brown cartoons. It does work a little better on speaker phone but there can be no backgropund noise or on blue tooth, but the blue toothh fades in and out. I have a voyager Pro+ HD and an ERA jaw bone both top rated for sound. I am very disappointed in both ATT and HTC. I am No longer an ATT customer. Same issues muffled sound on the new carrier. I know the devices are faulty. The voice recognition is having similar issues with voice dial and speach to text as well. i have had many HTC devices and will never purchase another. I'm not sue if its the microphones or some noise cancelling software. if it were the radio I would say the issue would be in the transmitter. let me know if anyone finds a fix .
    09-02-2012 10:34 AM
152 ... 567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD