Positive Comments Only!!!!

Bjfcm

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
To Counter the Negativity lets Praise the positive experinces:
I love the Battery life
I love the Build Quality
I love the Screen ,size and vibrantcy( former Focus owner)
I love the speed
I love Mango
I love the Cloud and Microsoft Documents etc
I love HtC Weather , Notes, Tango, Photo Enhancer
I love the Camera

TMavC5

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
To Counter the Negativity lets Praise the positive experinces:
I love the Battery life
I love the Build Quality
I love the Screen ,size and vibrantcy( former Focus owner)
I love the speed
I love Mango
I love the Cloud and Microsoft Documents etc
I love HtC Weather , Notes, Tango, Photo Enhancer
I love the Camera
Check :)
CHeck :)
Check :) all eight...

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
I love the reaction I get at work when I tell the ladies that I've got a Titan in my pocket that I'd like to show them.

Though the multiple harassment suits do tend to put a damper on it. Just a little bit though. ;)

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
I love the reaction I get at work when I tell the ladies that I've got a Titan in my pocket that I'd like to show them.

Though the multiple harassment suits do tend to put a damper on it. Just a little bit though. ;)

:straight: :mellow: :shocked: :) :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

Say what? Oooooh... hahahahaha

Brunothesheep

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Lmao. That just made me snort..
As far as the positive comments part goes, all of the above.
Oh, I looove reading books on mine.

Sent from my HTC Titan using Board Express

Igchoo

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Great screen size (obviously), but IMHO Mango is the real star of the show...so DIFFERENT than any other OS out there.

Elegant. Intuitive. Smooth. It really feels like the 'next step' for mobile.

Titan build quality is great as well - it's just a great package all the way around.

So glad I jumped ship from Android to WP - and my wife is along for the ride as well (and shes interested in something I never thought she'd be)!

Enjoy your Titans!

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Had my headphones on today and decided to try out the "Sweetener" setting under sound enhancer. Songs sound waaaay better. The audio pops are still there but the static during songs seems to have lessened a bit. I'm actually quite flabbergasted at how much better it sounds. Yes I said flabbergasted. :D

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Kissy Kissy

love.gif

htc.jpg

What more can I say ? :D

edboogie78

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
For the pass 30 days I've been debating as to weather or not I should exchange my focus s for the titan. I kept going back and forth and so I had a friend help me to decide. I showed him my mom's Titan and than I let him hear the audio through my ath-m50 headphones and he started to grin. To make a long story short I exchanged my focus s and I must say I have no regrets. I'm feeling very content.

Sent from my PI39100 using Board Express

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm just so pleased with my Titan jfa1. I'm fed up waiting for the battery to die completely so I can recharge it but it refuses to die.

Just a tiny fragment left on the battery indicator, but that was hours ago and it's still the same. :D

Not that I'm complaining.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm just so pleased with my Titan jfa1. I'm fed up waiting for the battery to die completely so I can recharge it but it refuses to die.

Just a tiny fragment left on the battery indicator, but that was hours ago and it's still the same. :D

I agree. Normally I'd wake up to a dead battery. It was less than 50% and I even left eBay open under the lock screen. I still have enough to last a few hours.

Sent from my HTC Titan using Board Express

Bjfcm

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site

Ha Ha I do the exact same thing. In fact I turn on Bluetooth, Data, put the Screen bright on high so the battery will die down to recharge,, too funny

kevm14

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I charge mine every night because I sync to Zune via WiFi (mostly for photos, but it will also sync music this way). It also gets new podcast episodes this way. And I don't have to do anything except plug it in.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Yes I had ro revert to some Last FM streaming to eventually kill it LOL.

It's charging now at last. :D
I tried that with MetroRadio (when it was available), and it stayed on even while it was under 10%. I had to start using BoardExpress to have it shut down on me.

power5

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Pretty sure its not a good idea to drain the battery before charging. Unless something is different between the type of battery in the Titan compared to other cell phones of today. I keep reading that you should charge most times before 25%.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I always prefer my battery totally drained before a recharge, I've always done that. :)

Done that all the time on my Omnia 7 too. Why shouldn't you drain the battery power5 ?

My battery on the Omnia is fine after a year totally draining it before a charge.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro