OMG!! It's so big!!!

Brunothesheep

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Actually, the reaction I've gotten from most of my friends is 'holy crap that thing is huge'.
The coolest reaction I've gotten so far was when I took a picture of our local meteorologist, Tom Brannon. He came over and asked 'is that an android?' of course I immediately showed off my Titan to which he replied 'now that's cool!'.
Made me giddy =D

Sent from my HTC Titan using Board Express

propeller10

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
haha yes. It is huge compared to my friends phones. However it is well designed. I am surprised how they managed to pack a 4.7" screen in such a small body. The only phone that would make titan look smaller is the samsung galaxy note.

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
haha yes. It is huge compared to my friends phones. However it is well designed. I am surprised how they managed to pack a 4.7" screen in such a small body. The only phone that would make titan look smaller is the samsung galaxy note.

It is not that much wider maybe 1-2 mm than my 1st gen focus with a silicon case on it!

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I heard that last night :blush:

It can annoyingly big at times, but I love it for the most part. It just looks like it should be in my hands.

power5

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
The titan is the one in the middle. Are you looking at that picture? The Radar has darker tiles than the titan in that photo. Look at the enhancer photo for best evidence.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb