It finally happened. Dropped my Titan.

power5

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Unplugged it in my kitchen as I am getting ready to head out. Kitchen has ceramic tile floor. Titan landed smack flat on its back. Probably the best way it could have landed. Not a nick dent or scratch on it. This was from 32" off the ground. Just above table height. Did make a frightening sound when it hit though.

Long live the Titan!!!!

lesd777

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I was also fearful of dropping my new Titan phone, but got my zagg maximum full body protector installed last night so hopefully that will prevent it from getting its first scratch:)

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I was also fearful of dropping my new Titan phone, but got my zagg maximum full body protector installed last night so hopefully that will prevent it from getting its first scratch:)
Zagg shields were very good to me with the original iPhone, but nothing beats the feeling of a naked Titan... pause.

Fiann

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Dropped mine a week or so ago. I had it in my hand as I was getting out of the car and it slipped (it's so slippery). It landed in the worst possible way, on the top-left corner on asphalt. It now has a tiny little battle scar there but is otherwise none the worse for wear.

DanSmithKY

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
I dropped mine on concrete from pocket height. It has a tiny spot on the upper left corner where aluminum is showing, and a spot on the upper right corner where I guess it landed more flatly, and just left a few needle tip sized craters. Most phones would have not faired nearly as well, I would say.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99