• 00Days
  • 00Hours
  • 00Mins
  • 00Secs
Newsletter — sign up now! Learn More
    The Titan has no "silent" or "ringer only" options right?

Only vibrate and ring+vibrate?
    12-10-2011 11:14 PM
    In settings, under ringtones and sounds, turn vibrate off. Then it's ringtone, or silent.

Sent from my {Samsung Focus} using Board Express
    chrome14 likes this.
    12-10-2011 11:36 PM
    In settings, under ringtones and sounds, turn vibrate off. Then it's ringtone, or silent.

Sent from my {Samsung Focus} using Board Express

Wish I could access those options just by using a physical button instead of heading into a menu.
    12-10-2011 11:50 PM
    You can turn ringer to silent using volume rocker- Lower to zero, and you will see the bell / slash across. Silent mode.
    12-11-2011 05:29 AM
    Or just hit volume, then the bell, no need to lower all the way to zero first. (If you're in a rush) :D
    jfa1 and chrome14 like this.
    12-11-2011 05:31 AM
    did not know that thats nice to know!
    TheWeeBear likes this.
    12-11-2011 08:35 AM
    did not know that thats nice to know!
    It's those little simple things that are so easy to miss jfa1. :)
    12-11-2011 09:21 AM
    You can turn ringer to silent using volume rocker- Lower to zero, and you will see the bell / slash across. Silent mode.

Hmmm....when I lower my volume to 0, it goes into vibrate mode. I don't have a silent option. Unless I go into settings and turn off both ringer and vibrate. Then I see the bell with the slash across it.

Or just hit volume, then the bell, no need to lower all the way to zero first. (If you're in a rush) :D
    Nice tip. Did not know you could tap the bell icon, but again when I do, it just goes into vibrate mode. No silent mode.

I am on AT&T so maybe the "straight to silent mode" is only on the international version?
    Last edited by chrome14; 12-11-2011 at 12:41 PM.
    12-11-2011 12:32 PM
    Hmmm....when I lower my volume to 0, it goes into vibrate mode. I don't have a silent option. Unless I go into settings and turn off both ringer and vibrate. Then I see the bell with the slash across it.

Nice tip. Did not know you could tap the bell icon, but again when I do, it just goes into vibrate mode. No silent mode.

I am on AT&T so maybe the "straight to silent mode" is only on the international version?
    Straight-to-silent will happen when you turn off the vibrate setting under "ringtones+sounds" under the settings section. I just did this and it works for me.
    chrome14 likes this.
    12-11-2011 12:54 PM
    Straight-to-silent will happen when you turn off the vibrate setting under "ringtones+sounds" under the settings section. I just did this and it works for me.

Ah! Thanks MannLou.

Still, I wish I could access "straight to silent" without having to turn off vibrate.
    12-11-2011 01:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD