My new Titan not working with my old SIM card

noirsoft

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
Just got my Titan from AT&T, but my old SIM card (which originally came with a Fuze and worked fine with my Quantum) is not being recognized. My initial reaction is to go to a store and see if I need a new SIM card, but thought I'd ask here before I make the trek.

In case it matters, it's an AT&T branded Titan, bought for full price (no contract price) and an AT&T SIM card.

Ruslan.al

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
Just got my Titan from AT&T, but my old SIM card (which originally came with a Fuze and worked fine with my Quantum) is not being recognized. My initial reaction is to go to a store and see if I need a new SIM card, but thought I'd ask here before I make the trek.

In case it matters, it's an AT&T branded Titan, bought for full price (no contract price) and an AT&T SIM card.

Call (800) 331-0500 from another line first. Sometimes they can do it over the phone and you can save your trip.

godashram

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm curious now too, as I'm using the Sam sim from my fuze, which then moved onto an LG expo, an n-gage (needed the expo as a straight up GPS for a few days) to an unlocked HTC hero, to my quantum.

Either way, gotta wait until Sunday to see my titan...

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I was told by my rep that I had to use the new sim with my Titan. He also had to do some funky stuff with calling in and having everything activated. I just stood back and watched.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3