What I think of my Titan after 2 weeks of use

dragonide

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
Well I spent this 2 weeks with my new phone, that's what I think about it :

Appereance (10/10) :
I think this is one of the most appealing device I ever had. People around me think so too. You think so too. If you don't think so, you should. The quality of the components is very good, it looks solid, stable. I love the pseudo/fake metallic case. I love the way it can be pulled out to change the sim and the battery. It's slim, and the huge screen make it REALLY looking cool. Everything else looks small now. I could NEVER turn back to normal phones ... . I think this is the coolest handset atm.

Hardware (9/10) :
This thing is fast ... I made some of my friends use it (iPhone and Android users) ... their feedback was "WOW". I think this is due to the great work Microsoft did with Windows Phone. The single core processor is good enough to literally make it fly. The screen is big and bright. This super LCD can own any amoled screen I saw so far. It is such a pleasure to read anything on the Titan. The fonts are terrific. I really didn't find any problem about pixel density. On the other side I am really surprised about the battery duration. A single charge can last longer than any devices I ever tried ... (and much longer than my sister's iPhone 4). The speaker is loud and clear. I can ALWAYS hear my phone ringing. The voice quality is very good too. I can't understand the ones complaining about it. Pheraps is due to the fact I have an european HTC ...

Windoes Phone Mango (9/10) :
First windows phone for me. It's fast. It's simple. It's lovely. It's cool. It's relaxing wandering around the applications and managing everything on my device. Windows Phone is the mobile OS for everyday. It's just easy to use it in every moment. No lag, no delay. Just straight to the point. The marketplace is still really young, but I can find all sort of nerd/geek applications I love. I hope to see more and more homebrew developers. I hope to see more advanced api for programmers. And we have to find a way to interop unlock our HTC second generations device ;)

So ... run and get your titan, if you didn't do it already.

Last edited:

neftv

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
I am like 5 days into ownership of my Titan and love it.
One thing I didnt post in my initial review when I posted it was the font size of everything is pretty decent and readable. A friend of mine has Verizon just got the Droid Razr and he can see the display well without glasses. I had to figure out a way to get his font size somewhat better so he could read it. I dont understand the inflexibility with Android phone. He took one look at my phone and said wow.
I guess Windows Mobile was thought out with a small display in mind.

jenashley

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
Definitely agree with the OP! I've had mine for about a week and a halfish now and I love it. I held a coworker's iPhone 4 (I'm a web developer and was testing something) and it was TINY. I could barely type on the thing! Titan rocks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)