2nd Titan and

invertme

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
Still has muffled voice issue. I am going back to the AT&T store after work and cancelling my family plan with all 4 lines. What a waste.

I should have known better than to trust HTC again. I owned 2 very buggy Android phones and a very buggy HD2 from HTC. They just make such compelling devices with very poor quality control!

I'll hold out for the Nokia phone and see what it has to bring to the table.

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I've already tested two SIMS and two different demo units. Call quality never improved above "bad." Based on various test other users have done I'm guessing this could be fixed (or at least made better) via an update to the noise reduction. However, I don't think HTC will release an update for that.

Last edited:

Rocket_Girl

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Still has muffled voice issue. I am going back to the AT&T store after work and cancelling my family plan with all 4 lines. What a waste.

I should have known better than to trust HTC again. I owned 2 very buggy Android phones and a very buggy HD2 from HTC. They just make such compelling devices with very poor quality control!

I'll hold out for the Nokia phone and see what it has to bring to the table.

I surrendered after three. Went with Focus S...we'll see how that goes. Some overlap in reported problems, but Focus S calls are clear as a bell. That was big for me. Bigger that TITAN...bah dum bum.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12