Please help

KRF77

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
Ok, this is probably a pretty basic question, but it's driving me nuts. I just got my new Titan and so far I'm really liking it. However, I've been having a lot of trouble sending video to my family members.

Does anyone know how to do it with this device? If I have a very short video (only a few seconds), it doesn't seem to be a problem, but who keeps videos that small? Anything a little longer...a couple minutes or so...and I run into problems. I hold the screen down, and I get a message that only shows two options, "share," or "delete."

Ok, fine. I select "share" and I have the option to send it via my email accounts that are synced with my phone. But whenever I select any of them, I receive a notice that says, "This video is too large to send as an email attachment."

Huh? I emailed myself videos that were 10MB with my old Blackjack. I don't see how I can't send videos that aren't even half that size with a brand new Titan.

Someone please tell me what I'm missing. And insight would be appreciated. Thanks.

KRF77

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for responding. No, I haven't tried that yet. How large was the video you sent? And what email carrier did you used?

Bjfcm

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Make sure you have a strong signal. The More bars the better. This should allow you to send the video. You may have to try this outside or whereever you can obtain a strong signal

"CYBORG"

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3