12-25-2011 07:07 AM
27 12
tools
    If you treat your Treos that way, I'm glad I didn't take one! :P

It must be the candy bar chassis that makes them all so fragile. I've broken two Imagios (which are from 2009--only a year after the last Treos were released) from dropping them. One from the top of a moving SUV (which, I think, was understandable) and one from my bed (which is just pathetic). Big screens==higher probability of breaking.
    Nokia 6260 Specs, Features (Phone Scoop)

I remember this phone from way back when ;), maybe that is why the candy bar style phone is the trend for smartphone's. If all smartphones were clamshells, it seems you would have one giant brick for a phone. A little off topic. Me personally, I have always prefered the candybar styled phones.
    12-24-2011 02:03 PM
    If you treat your Treos that way, I'm glad I didn't take one! :P

It must be the candy bar chassis that makes them all so fragile. I've broken two Imagios (which are from 2009--only a year after the last Treos were released) from dropping them. One from the top of a moving SUV (which, I think, was understandable) and one from my bed (which is just pathetic). Big screens==higher probability of breaking.
    That is why I have always said this Gorilla Glass thing is a tad over rated. You would think with all this modern technology, not to mention the cost of these smartphones.
    They would find a way to make them with unbreakable glass, and one that does not scratch.
    12-25-2011 07:07 AM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD