Soldier Down

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
I took my Case Mate off to clean my Titan. Then I wet a paper towel with Windex and started cleaning. Then it happened:

IMAG0017.jpg
IMAG0020.jpg
IMAG0021-1.jpg

I dropped it face down on the tile floor :excl::excl::excl: :mad:

I WAS CLEANING IT :excl:

o_O well it happens I guess replacement Titan is ordered there goes $200. I'm glad I have insurance.

Dave Blake

Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
:mad::excl::mad::excl::confused::excl::mad:

@#$% yah :excl:

Its alright though could be worse at least it still works. its kinda hard to read on though

joemd60

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
Sorry to hear that Dave. But if you wanted an iPhone that bad, you didn't have to destroy your Titan in the process.;):D

Dave Blake

Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Thanks for the kind wishes everyone good news according to at@t mt new Titan has shipped. According to FedEx it will be at my house before 3pm tomorrow... Hooray:excl:

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
That sucks! You should send that cracked Titan my way :)

And with insurance, it's usually the next day delivery unless the next day is a weekend.

Dave Blake

Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
I got it just spent 2 hours getting things all set up. I'm back to normal now just in time for the XMASS party tonight.

aubreyq

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
Dave, this is off topic, but never use Windex nor paper towels to clean your screen. Always use a soft (e.g. microfiber) cloth with distilled water.

Sent from my Samsung Focus using Board Express

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I got it just spent 2 hours getting things all set up. I'm back to normal now just in time for the XMASS party tonight.
My friend told me to come to his store to exchange my Titan. I think I may get another Titan, only if he is working tomorrow, where I can swap it out again if the same issues continue.

Dave Blake

Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Call Quality is great I have had conversations with several people called them just to check the call quality. No complaints if you are having call quality issues take the device back and keep taking them back till you get one that works. You paid a lot of money for your device you deserve one that works properly.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism