Help! Zune won't transfer Pics to my TITAN

Bjfcm

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Hey Fellow Teen Titans!!
I can manually transfer everything but pictures from my " Collection " to my Titan via Zune.

A ) Video transfers to Titan no problem
B ) Music transfers to Titan no problem
C ) Pictures transfers to Titan , " HOUSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM"

Now, I could initially transfer Pictures and because my Titan is populated with pics and Albulms.In fact the option to " sync to Titan " will display . When I select it or "Drag n Drop" nothing shows up on my phone.
I still have my "FOCUS" ( Can't stand break ups) and I gave it a try and it easily transfered pictures from my Zune " Collection" to the Focus. Shucks , I evan went so far as to remove the Focus partnership ( windows ole days) thinking that was the cause. Unfortunately not.

I love my Titan and this is not a " Deal Breaker "

Anyone else experiencing this ? I'm open to all suggestions!!
" CYBORG"

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Did you by chance sync your Titan with another computer?

Also, make sure nothing's changed under Sync Options.

Bjfcm

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Did you by chance sync your Titan with another computer?

Also, make sure nothing's changed under Sync Options.
No other computers my friend , But the very 1st time I synced my Titan , "All" was selected and I saw it adding all of my photos to my phone. I panicked, stoped and changed it to " Manual"
That was when I first purchased it.

Yesturday was the 1st time at attempting to add individual pictures manually.

I did reselect " All " and it still would not transfer I measley picture.

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Are you able to sync photos from your Titan to the PC. Take a few shots and try it. That might reopen the portal which appears to be plugged, possibly due to your change of command during the initial sync.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

Bjfcm

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Are you able to sync photos from your Titan to the PC. Take a few shots and try it. That might reopen the portal which appears to be plugged, possibly due to your change of command during the initial sync.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express
Sure have @Jimski. When I hook up my Titan the pictures are transfered to my "Collection with no problem. As I mentioned, Music , Videos all Sync to my Computer and I can manually transfer these forms of media to my phone( Titan)From the Computer.

But I'm open my friend to give it another try( smile)

Bjfcm

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
UPDATE :

Hey Guys I've tried all the suggestions and still no Picture transfers from Zune ' Collection" to Titan.

Anyone that can assist me feel free to chime in.

Bjfcm

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Yippee!!!, I found The solution Teen Titans!!

I guess there was some issue when I first synced my TITAN and switched the settings abrubtly causing Pictures to not sync.

I did a lot of ready and have become a zune expert..lol

I simply Erased the Partnership and started a new one. Renamed my Titan," Titan phase 2 "and all is well.

Thanks to those who took the time to help!

Happy Hollidays

CYBORG

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I guess there was some issue when I first synced my TITAN and switched the settings abrubtly causing Pictures to not sync.

I did a lot of ready and have become a zune expert..lol

I simply Erased the Partnership and started a new one. Renamed my Titan," Titan phase 2 "and all is well.

Thanks to those who took the time to help!

Happy Hollidays

CYBORG
Glad you got it working ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3