05-05-2012 11:02 PM
77 ... 234
tools
    Anyone that has a Titan should unload it ASAP. It's to bad the AT&T version seems to have problems. I feel your pain since yours is randomly power cycling.
    I ended up outright purchasing Dell Venue Pro and I am happy with it using StraightTalk TMobile sim card. The only problem I have with Dell Venue Pro is Compass does not work since upgrading the OS to 7720 on it but Mapping and getting directions works good with bing maps so I am ok with that. I do miss the 4.7 inch screen of the Titan still 4.1 inch is decent size.
    04-26-2012 01:59 PM
    Anyone that has a Titan should unload it ASAP. It's to bad the AT&T version seems to have problems. I feel your pain since yours is randomly power cycling.
    I ended up outright purchasing Dell Venue Pro and I am happy with it using StraightTalk TMobile sim card. The only problem I have with Dell Venue Pro is Compass does not work since upgrading the OS to 7720 on it but Mapping and getting directions works good with bing maps so I am ok with that. I do miss the 4.7 inch screen of the Titan still 4.1 inch is decent size.
    I dunno, boss, mine has hit uptimes of like 2 months before I manually shut it down just for any potential benefits. Seems to have been a particular batch.
    05-05-2012 11:02 PM
77 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD