mturner7472

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Quick question on online orders.

Most of us ordered our Titan on the 26th, some had it shipped on the 28th and had it in-hand by the 29th.

Does anyone know when the last day would be on the return policy?

Would it be 12/26 or 12/29?

thanks guys, love these forums.

tmotytn

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I believe that your clock started ticking the day you ordered, not the day you received...they wouldnt have control of inventory, shipping, weather, etc...

I didnt get in on the penny deal, mine was a special arrangement thru retention dept...backordered nonetheless...found a store to honor the deal...they said, "looks like you just upgraded this line 5 days ago"...

Rocket_Girl

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
I thought is was 30 days from the time you activate the device. This would make some sense, as your 30 day trial period should begin when you begin using the phone.

I was in this first group, received on 29th. In at&t store, to swap for Focus S, they told me 29th was the end of my 30 days.

tmotytn

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
RG, you are probably correct for your situation--you ported over from another carrier, right?

Existing ATT customers wouldnt have an actual activation...just a change in their contract date.

Sorry, I wasnt thinking about there being 2 different scenarios when I replied.

klocker2

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
yes if extending a contract on ATT it is the day you purchased. I ordered on Nov 26 and was told yesterday that Dec 26 is my end date even tough I did not activate until the 30th.

but it could depend on who you talk to also. :)

Rocket_Girl

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
RG, you are probably correct for your situation--you ported over from another carrier, right?

Existing ATT customers wouldnt have an actual activation...just a change in their contract date.

Sorry, I wasnt thinking about there being 2 different scenarios when I replied.

Yes, I am new to at&t. Two scenarios, both make sense.

mturner7472

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
thanks for all the replies ...

that's kinda what i was thinking / hoping ... just gonna be a nightmare to go into a store on the 26th! wanted to see if i had to make it in that particular day.

the device did come activated, so i wonder if there's a window there where the 30 days would end either on the day it was shipped vs when it was delivered, etc ... getting a little nit-picky here, minutia ...

thanks either way for the comments. not leaving WP, that's for sure, just deciding to stick with my current sprint plan ... a couple of frequently visited destinations that ATT just doesn't cut it ... sticking with unlimited data and crossing fingers on new devices coming H1 2012

neftv

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
I just got off the phone with AmazonWireless where I purchased my phone. I was told the date AT&T uses is the ship date. And its 30 days from then.
I getting my replacement Titan tomorrow. I was told to I have to know what I going to do by like the 11th or 12th. If I keep Titan or replace with other phone (eyeing Atrix II) if Titan dont work out or just reverse my upgrade completely.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3