Damn you UPS!!!

ashykat

Nov 20, 2010
Visit site
My Titan was to arrive today, but UPS came early and because a signature was required did not drop off the package. Then of course due to the holiday, they are closed for will call on Saturday, are observing New Years on Monday the 2nd, so my new phone won't be here until Tuesday. :(

To think of that poor phone...sitting all alone new years weekend...

neftv

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
Tough break ashykat. When I ordered my Titan it was on a Saturday. I got email saying it shipped on the next Tuesday and had it at my door on Thursday. I did that that way in case I was not home on Thursday I would be on Friday.
BTW.. AT&T starts your two year contract from the ship date not the day you have it in hand. Kinda stinks that way because for me I lose two days in shipping. Even worse for you. I sure hope your phone is problem free. Wish you good luck with it.

SolunaKitty

Nov 18, 2011
Visit site
On the other hand, service wont start until you activate your phone, and your prorated charges wont start until you activate it. In my case, I ordered two phones from Amazon (arrived Dec 13) and two from ATT (arrived Nov 29). I activated all 4 phones on Dec 26.

There was an issue that I was already being charged by one of the accounts, but I explained that I should not have been charged because I had just activated my phones. Anyway, issues were sorted, and fees were waived.

ashykat

Nov 20, 2010
Visit site
Thank you all for your thoughts. It was a long weekend indeed, but I am now with Titan in hand and relishing in 4.7 inch backlit glory.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)