Battery usage... is pretty awesome :)

Phrozty

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
With a lot of usage, I'll have to charge it at the end of the night. I've used it moderately for the last few days (handful of texts, few calls, little gaming, little browsing), I'm already over 2 days!

wp7_titanbattery_010212.jpg

ZombieBacchus

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
That is pretty impressive. I see you are getting only 1 bar of 4G. That is usually all I get in Boston. I wish they could improve that.

MannLou

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I can't out the phone down long enough to get that kind if greatness from my battery.it lasts me a day of heavy use. I'm cool with that. Plus I have to show it off and do some marketing for the Titan and WP7, come on man =)

Sent from my kick-*** TITAN using Board Express

seriousdave

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
I'm lucky if I can get over 6 hours with heavy use. I thought this was terrible until I saw a review saying that was normal with heavy use.
My 3GS is only getting 24 hours with NO use at all since I updated to ios 5.

Sent from my Titan

Phrozty

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
My bars actually fluctuate around here.. ATT is doing things to the network...

I usually get about a day and a half w/moderate use, but when I'm using it a ton, I'll definitely have to plug it in at night.

Yeah, I'm sure there's better battery conservation out there, but for what my titan does, I'm definitely happy with it :).

I can't out the phone down long enough to get that kind if greatness from my battery.it lasts me a day of heavy use. I'm cool with that. Plus I have to show it off and do some marketing for the Titan and WP7, come on man =)

Sent from my kick-*** TITAN using Board Express

I hear you there... any chance I get, I'm showing ppl why wp7 and specifically the Titan is so awesome. My gf teases me because I don't *quite* have the schpeal down as well as my blu cigs talk or lack of fathers' rights, but it's getting there!

It's funny because a lot of people want to fight me and tell me why android/ios is better.. but sure enough, after a few weeks and things have settled down, they admit that wp7 is really solid and that they have regrets w/their phones.

Maziar.a

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
Yep the battery is awesome!! with Moderate usage I can get it to work for 2 days and with heavy usage,it easily lasts a day for me.

myanimator

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
I haven't found the battery to be that awesome. I'm not constantly on my phone and when I come home from work I'm always less than 40% of the battery remaining. When there are days where I do use it a lot, I'm in the 10-18% range.

Perhaps it is because at work I only get 2 bars on 4G or something related to the signal but the battery life is one of my big complaints on this otherwise awesome phone.

SolunaKitty

Nov 18, 2011
Visit site
As of typing this, it's been 3 days and 13 hours since my last charge, and I have 41% left with an estimation of 1 day left. I don't turn it off, but I don't play games on it that often either, maybe about 20 - 30 mins every other day. Although, I do turn it on just to stare at it sometimes.

Yeah, I guess I am a light user (heck, the only reason I have a smart phone is because my dad pushed me to get one for when I get a job). In any case, I am really liking the battery life :3

lesd777

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Trust me I had the titan for 2.5 weeks and the battery life was awesome in comparison to my s2 skyrocket. my Samsung focus I used before that was also amazing.

Deflord

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
Trust me I had the titan for 2.5 weeks and the battery life was awesome in comparison to my s2 skyrocket. my Samsung focus I used before that was also amazing.

This is good to read - I just sold my Skyrocket yesterday and bought a Titan which is on its way to me as of today should be here on Wed/Thurs. That was the only thing worrying me. My Surround - the battery life is horrendous! So as long as I can get it to last at least 10-12 hours that is good enough for me!

dawrath

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Love the battery life of my Titan. I always want more but it just blows away my old Samsung Captivate.

I was debating buying one of the 1950 mAH batteries but right now 1-2 days of usage is pretty sick.

pecuevasb

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
I've never been a "heavy" user. I'd usually get around a day and a half before having to charge it again. That really is great battery life.

kevm14

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I'll just add my recent battery amazement. In-laws were visiting last night and slept in the room I keep my charger so I just didn't charge it. So from 9am yesterday until now, I am down to 47% with 19 hours remaining. Relatively light use. No games. Some web browsing, probably 30 minutes of Pandora, e-mail, etc. WiFi on the whole time. Impressive.

boss.king

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
I just had a 'wow' moment with my Titan. Hadn't charged it for almost 2 days and still had 59% battery left. I was using less than usual, but not that much less. Still browsing on wifi and texting, and a bit of gaming here and there. With that use, my 3GS would be dead in 12 hours. I'm astonished at how well this thing conserves battery life.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett