need advice in purchasing a titan

jl_06

Jan 9, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys, I saw a titan an action the other day and fell in love with it. I'm seriously considering buy one but i need some advice.

I know that if i buy the international version i won't get at&t "4G" but will i still be able to get "3G" ( i can live with 3G).

Also any advice on where to buy an international version of the Titan?

thank in advance for the help.

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
As long as it has the AT&T frequencies (850/1900), you'll get the AT&T HSPA+ 4G, not the LTE 4G though. I have a Nokia N8 and i get the AT&T HSPA+ 4G. It shows up as 3.5G on my phone.

Check Amazon, NewEgg, eBay, MobileCityOnline for pricing.

Last edited:

Rocket_Girl

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
To add to Palandri's great info, there are two different versions of unlocked/unbranded TITANs. The site that had both (for comparison purposes) was Expansys (although other sites may have better pricing).

I considered this option &decoded against it for cost, but it did take me a little time to figure out what the differences were between the two.

Palandri is your guy...if you get conflicting info, rely on Palandri to clear it up. He knows from experience.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
How much did palandri give you to say that Rocket_Girl ?

You can tell me, it can be our little secret, I won't tell a soul. ;) :D

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Buying an AT&T TITAN and then unlocking it, will also give you HSDPA in the UK, and therefore throughout Europe (EU laws dictate that all phone companies use same-spectrum GSM wireless technologies). Presumably by doing that you will still get AT&T 4G. If not, there's always 3G.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs