Just wow!

dawrath

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
10 mins in. GF just dropped off my package at work (Titan). So glad I found this forum and took a chance. Now I will fully test mp3/battery life later but as of right now JUST WOW!

I came from Android 2.2 with a Samsung Captivate. Captivate had alot of issues out of the box. Will update this thread after 4 more hours at work playing with it.

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Its going to be leaps ahead of the Captivate. I liked mine, but it was buggy. Welcome to WP7!

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

dawrath

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Called my Mom. She said he had no problem hearing me but when I probed more she said it did sound alittle off. Like I was in a fish bowl.

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Called my Mom. She said he had no problem hearing me but when I probed more she said it did sound alittle off. Like I was in a fish bowl.

Just think. You got the fishbowl sound without even needing a Fishbowl Sound app!

Ok... that's probably not a positive. lol

dawrath

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
This is more a WP7 thing but the Facebook intergation is amazing. I am getting to talk to friends like a normal text without opening and closing 10 things to do it.

Hope the battery life is as good as report. Have not had time to charge it fully. I was to excited to wait and charge it.

steve70

May 25, 2011
Visit site
10 mins in. GF just dropped off my package at work (Titan). So glad I found this forum and took a chance. Now I will fully test mp3/battery life later but as of right now JUST WOW!

I came from Android 2.2 with a Samsung Captivate. Captivate had alot of issues out of the box. Will update this thread after 4 more hours at work playing with it.

First, welcome here! I have been made to feel welcome since post#1. I never have any call issues with my Titan except when I've had my case-mate on. Had complaints of call quality and ditched it. Every user experience will be different. Hope yours is good.

dawrath

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Today I had to remind myself it is just a phone. So careful everytime I handle it or let anyone play with it. I really need to get a good case for it now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon