10 mins in. GF just dropped off my package at work (Titan). So glad I found this forum and took a chance. Now I will fully test mp3/battery life later but as of right now JUST WOW!

I came from Android 2.2 with a Samsung Captivate. Captivate had alot of issues out of the box. Will update this thread after 4 more hours at work playing with it.
    01-11-2012 05:53 PM
    Its going to be leaps ahead of the Captivate. I liked mine, but it was buggy. Welcome to WP7!

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express
    01-11-2012 06:24 PM
    Called my Mom. She said he had no problem hearing me but when I probed more she said it did sound alittle off. Like I was in a fish bowl.
    01-11-2012 06:56 PM
    Called my Mom. She said he had no problem hearing me but when I probed more she said it did sound alittle off. Like I was in a fish bowl.
    Just think. You got the fishbowl sound without even needing a Fishbowl Sound app!

Ok... that's probably not a positive. lol
    01-11-2012 07:29 PM
    Congrats on your device... hopefully your Titan is one of the lucky ones =)
    01-11-2012 08:22 PM
    This is more a WP7 thing but the Facebook intergation is amazing. I am getting to talk to friends like a normal text without opening and closing 10 things to do it.

Hope the battery life is as good as report. Have not had time to charge it fully. I was to excited to wait and charge it.
    01-11-2012 09:06 PM
    10 mins in. GF just dropped off my package at work (Titan). So glad I found this forum and took a chance. Now I will fully test mp3/battery life later but as of right now JUST WOW!

I came from Android 2.2 with a Samsung Captivate. Captivate had alot of issues out of the box. Will update this thread after 4 more hours at work playing with it.
    First, welcome here! I have been made to feel welcome since post#1. I never have any call issues with my Titan except when I've had my case-mate on. Had complaints of call quality and ditched it. Every user experience will be different. Hope yours is good.
    01-12-2012 03:11 AM
    Congrats! :D And welcome to the forums :)
    01-12-2012 05:33 AM
    Welcome friend, you got the Best Windows Phone out there. Hope you like it.
    01-12-2012 08:33 AM
    Today I had to remind myself it is just a phone. So careful everytime I handle it or let anyone play with it. I really need to get a good case for it now.
    01-12-2012 01:40 PM
    Welcome friend, you got the Best Windows Phone out there. Hope you like it.
    The best HTC one out... :P
    steve70 likes this.
    01-12-2012 01:45 PM
    The best HTC one out... :P
    Right, the best one out is the one one that's not released yet? just announced? LOL. Nature of the beast. Viscous cycle. Either way we all win running WP7. It just works.
    01-15-2012 05:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD