01-18-2012 05:15 AM
31 12
tools
    What are the advantages or SRS exactly? I wonder if turning off SRS (and decreasing the terrible audio pops) is worth it, compared to the advantages.
    SRS does sound noticeable better. Everything sounds much deeper and more rich. However, you're still going to get good audio even with SRS off.
    01-17-2012 07:15 AM
    Oh that's great boss.king, you're very welcome, hope you get sorted out soon my friend. :)
    Just ordered my Titan. Thank you WeeBear, you saved me a couple hundred bucks and I couldn't be more grateful. My phone should be here in about a week, I'm so excited.
    01-18-2012 01:30 AM
    SRS does sound noticeable better. Everything sounds much deeper and more rich. However, you're still going to get good audio even with SRS off.
    I just experimented with it a bit actually. I had a song playing and then switched SRS on and off a couple of times. I have to say the difference is is a pretty big. I suppose it takes some getting used to the different audio after switching off, so I'm doing that now.

Oh, and I really, REALLY hope the next (large) update fixes the terrible gaps in playback.
    01-18-2012 02:34 AM
    Just ordered my Titan. Thank you WeeBear, you saved me a couple hundred bucks and I couldn't be more grateful. My phone should be here in about a week, I'm so excited.
    Wow thats fantastic, how will you be able to sleep at night boss.king ? :D

When i had saved up enough money for mine, i was at the local store just before it opened. LOL

Inside, the guy says, now would you like me to set it up for you.

Me: No Thanks.

Which really meant, just shut up, hurry up and give me the bloody thing till I get home and play. :D

I'm still in love with it. I'm sure you'll be the same. :)
    01-18-2012 04:15 AM
    Wow thats fantastic, how will you be able to sleep at night boss.king ? :D

When i had saved up enough money for mine, i was at the local store just before it opened. LOL

Inside, the guy says, now would you like me to set it up for you.

Me: No Thanks.

Which really meant, just shut up, hurry up and give me the bloody thing till I get home and play. :D

I'm still in love with it. I'm sure you'll be the same. :)
    I keep watching reviews for it lol, haven't been this excited about a gadget in ages.

I'm gonna be tracking that things every movement like a hawk.
    01-18-2012 05:09 AM
    I'm exactly the same boss.king, some things never change. I'm a big gadget baby. :D

I'm sure you'll be delighted with it, just love the screen. I was initially worried about going non superamoled after my Omnia 7 but needn't have worried.

Just love the screen, eets so beeg! :D

Hope it gets there soon for you. :)
    boss.king likes this.
    01-18-2012 05:15 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD