What to look out for?

boss.king

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
So I decided today was the day, I'm gonna put my money down on this phone... went to the only NZ website that stocks the Titan... 'Item is currently out of stock'. FML

I really hope they get some more because I want this phone pretty bad.

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
What are the advantages or SRS exactly? I wonder if turning off SRS (and decreasing the terrible audio pops) is worth it, compared to the advantages.

SRS does sound noticeable better. Everything sounds much deeper and more rich. However, you're still going to get good audio even with SRS off.

XBWillem

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
SRS does sound noticeable better. Everything sounds much deeper and more rich. However, you're still going to get good audio even with SRS off.

I just experimented with it a bit actually. I had a song playing and then switched SRS on and off a couple of times. I have to say the difference is is a pretty big. I suppose it takes some getting used to the different audio after switching off, so I'm doing that now.

Oh, and I really, REALLY hope the next (large) update fixes the terrible gaps in playback.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Just ordered my Titan. Thank you WeeBear, you saved me a couple hundred bucks and I couldn't be more grateful. My phone should be here in about a week, I'm so excited.
Wow thats fantastic, how will you be able to sleep at night boss.king ? :D

When i had saved up enough money for mine, i was at the local store just before it opened. LOL

Inside, the guy says, now would you like me to set it up for you.

Me: No Thanks.

Which really meant, just shut up, hurry up and give me the bloody thing till I get home and play. :D

I'm still in love with it. I'm sure you'll be the same. :)

boss.king

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
Wow thats fantastic, how will you be able to sleep at night boss.king ? :D

When i had saved up enough money for mine, i was at the local store just before it opened. LOL

Inside, the guy says, now would you like me to set it up for you.

Me: No Thanks.

Which really meant, just shut up, hurry up and give me the bloody thing till I get home and play. :D

I'm still in love with it. I'm sure you'll be the same. :)
I keep watching reviews for it lol, haven't been this excited about a gadget in ages.

I'm gonna be tracking that things every movement like a hawk.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm exactly the same boss.king, some things never change. I'm a big gadget baby. :D

I'm sure you'll be delighted with it, just love the screen. I was initially worried about going non superamoled after my Omnia 7 but needn't have worried.

Just love the screen, eets so beeg! :D

Hope it gets there soon for you. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077