Titan Finally Arrived...

Deflord

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
Finally my Titan arrived yesterday, and I can't say but to be more pleased than ever with this phone. I had a HTC Surround and I have used the Samsung Skyrocket but honestly this phone is just flat out awesome! I love the colors, the design, style of this phone. This is definitely a great phone! Now time to find a nice good case for this! Even my wife who is a big iPhone fanatic - as I was messing with my Titan (had to wait til today to get it activated) she saw some of the stuff that my Titan had and how it looked and the agenda and rotating picture she was pretty intrigued by it. Her contract allows her an upgrade in July so I think she might end up jumping to the WP7 bandwagon - she was very impressed how easy it was to do stuff with it and stated it was very very user friendly. I even got a co-worker to end up buying a Windows Phone for his wife who was due for an upgrade today - after he saw all the stuff the OS could do and how user friendly it was. Time for WP7 to take over the world. (well not really) :)

cyrus_the_great

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Finally my Titan arrived yesterday, and I can't say but to be more pleased than ever with this phone. I had a HTC Surround and I have used the Samsung Skyrocket but honestly this phone is just flat out awesome! I love the colors, the design, style of this phone. This is definitely a great phone! Now time to find a nice good case for this! Even my wife who is a big iPhone fanatic - as I was messing with my Titan (had to wait til today to get it activated) she saw some of the stuff that my Titan had and how it looked and the agenda and rotating picture she was pretty intrigued by it. Her contract allows her an upgrade in July so I think she might end up jumping to the WP7 bandwagon - she was very impressed how easy it was to do stuff with it and stated it was very very user friendly. I even got a co-worker to end up buying a Windows Phone for his wife who was due for an upgrade today - after he saw all the stuff the OS could do and how user friendly it was. Time for WP7 to take over the world. (well not really) :)
Congrats!
I'm jealous too! :D
HTC announced if You give your Titan to a guy who doesn't have one they will give You 2 for free!
Come on WeeBear,I'm counting on You!Lol

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
You're not getting my Titan cyrus_the_great, I would never want anyone to suffer the huge screen it has, it's not good for your eyes.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I remember Dan when he reviewed the Titan saying he much preferred the screen over the saturated colours of the Super Amoled on the Focus S.

I was very vary of this as I had Super Amoled on my Omnia 7 and loved it.

Now, after having the Titan for a while he was exactly right, the colours are much more natural and the white is so white.

He was totally correct. The SLCD has great viewing angles too considering it's not an Amoled display.

Happy Days! :D

Maziar.a

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site

Welcome ! :D Enjoy your phone :)

cyrus_the_great

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I remember Dan when he reviewed the Titan saying he much preferred the screen over the saturated colours of the Super Amoled on the Focus S.

I was very vary of this as I had Super Amoled on my Omnia 7 and loved it.

Now, after having the Titan for a while he was exactly right, the colours are much more natural and the white is so white.

He was totally correct. The SLCD has great viewing angles too considering it's not an Amoled display.

Happy Days! :D
Yeah,I did a little research and found out that SLCD has better viewing angles and sharper image.They are made by Sony,which in my opinion is far greater than Samsung.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans