I'm thinking about getting myself a case for my Titan. But I have no clue what's the most protective and what's the most user-friendly.

I like some of the flipcases I've seen. Are those any good? Are they strong? Do they wear out fast? And what about the rubber casings, do they prevent my phone from getting damaged if it should fall?
    01-24-2012 04:34 PM
    I have two cases; a Casemate Barely There, and a Casemate Tough Case. The Barely There is a hard plastic case that snaps on. The Tough Case has a two piece design: a soft silicone inner case, and a hard plastic outer case. Neither is terribly bulky, but predictably the Tough Case is a tad bigger and accordingly offers more protection. Right now I am using the Tough Case, though I alternate whenever I get bored with one or the other, and I have a screen protector on for scratch prevention.
    01-24-2012 06:31 PM
    I'm checking those two on Amazon, and with your description with it, there isn't really much difference is there? They look kinda nice, but I prefer a color I think.

Has anyone tried one of those 'flip' cases, that you can open/close?
    01-25-2012 01:59 PM
    XBWillem, over the past two weeks, I have been using the Piel Frama flipcase. As is the nature of flipcases, it is somewhat bulky, but it appears to protect the phone to a great degree. Mind you, my only frame of reference is the case that I purchased. The experiences of others may vary.
    01-30-2012 05:44 PM
    I own 4 cases for my Titan. I'm currently using a leather flip case made by Melkco that I found on eBay. Overall I'm liking the case. The cover flips downwards which I prefer over the ones that flip upwards.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_a6sf2rWck

I forgot to mention that the case made it hard to press the power button so I trimmed off a piece of the case. Just a sliver.

Sent from my PI39100 using Board Express
    Last edited by edboogie78; 01-30-2012 at 07:57 PM.
    01-30-2012 07:48 PM
    I purchased the HTC official case which has cut aways for the power and volume buttons, covers the corners and provides the grip that the Titan itself is lacking.

I did have a gel case which was cheap and did the job but it was flush with the buttons so the power and volume were difficult to operate.
    02-01-2012 10:42 AM
    I also have the Casemate Tough Case and I like it as well. It adds a little bulk but not much. The grip is ideal though. I also have a ZAGG Invisible Shirld on it

HTC Titan Screen Protector | invisibleSHIELD by ZAGG

It's nice and obviously maintains the original hardware design. It certain prevents scratches, etc but not dents.
    02-02-2012 08:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD