Hi all. I've been lurking in the forums for a while waiting for the next windows phone to come to Sprint. I was searching online tonight trying to see how cheap I could buy a used Arrive when I found this:

http://www.cellularcountry.com/used-...e-7-pda-sprint

Sorry if this has been posted before. I wish it was real though. Anyone feel like contacting them about it?
    01-25-2012 10:40 PM
    Sorry Mate, but the Titan is a GSM phone. I think tat site is very misleading. Titan is only available to art.

Sent from my T7575 using Board Express
    01-25-2012 11:35 PM
    Sorry Mate, but the Titan is a GSM phone. I think tat site is very misleading. Titan is only available to art.

Sent from my T7575 using Board Express
    Oh I know. Sorry if that wasn't clear in my post. I was just wishing it was real. I just found it interesting that the site got it wrong like that.
    01-25-2012 11:43 PM
    *marks Cellular Country off his list of websites to buy from*
    01-26-2012 09:12 AM
    The description of it is even more hilarious:

"With this HTC Titan Smartphone, make a style statement with an Accelerometer and Gyro sensor driven HTC Sense UI. This HTC touchscreen mobile comes with an internal 16 GB memory upgradeable up to 32 GB using microSD cards. The HTC Titan Smartphone has built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 2.1 with A2DP support. Shoot pictures and videos using built-in 8-megapixel camera with LED flash. This 3G-ready HTC touchscreen mobile has a 1.5 Ghz Scorpion processor, Adreno 205 GPU, and 512 MB RAM running Microsoft Windows Phone 7 Mango operating system. This HTC cell phone’s 4.3-inch, 480x800-pixels resolution, Super-LCD display is a capacitive touchscreen making for sharp display, and user -friendly operation."
    01-26-2012 10:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD