02-05-2012 10:45 PM
29 12
tools
    Yeah cause it's worth more than the Flash. I'm selling the Titan to get some extra money saved so I can purchase the Lumia 900 on launch day :)
    Good luck with that, be sure to let us know how the Focus Flash is!
    02-05-2012 10:00 PM
    Good luck with that, be sure to let us know how the Focus Flash is!
    I sure will. I'm really looking forward to it, actually. There's a part of me that wants to try ALL the Windows Phones just so I can definitively say which one I like the best lol. I've had an HD7 and a TITAN. Next Focus Flash and then a Lumia 900. I love technology (just not the price of it all) lol.
    02-05-2012 10:04 PM
    I sure will. I'm really looking forward to it, actually. There's a part of me that wants to try ALL the Windows Phones just so I can definitively say which one I like the best lol. I've had an HD7 and a TITAN. Next Focus Flash and then a Lumia 900. I love technology (just not the price of it all) lol.
    Haha same here. I'm one of those people who can't keep a phone for longer than a year.

In November I got an iPhone 4, but before that I had a Motorola Defy. In January, the iPhone got stolen, so I bought a Dell Venue Pro. The DVP Pentile screen annoyed me and I wanted better battery life so I picked up an HTC Titan a week ago. I've only had the muffled voice problem once so far, but if it happens again, I'm not sure how much longer I will keep the phone. I love it, I just wish HTC would fix this call quality problem that many people seem to have.
    02-05-2012 10:28 PM
    Yeah I hear you. I almost exclusively use my minutes to talk to my 4 year old son who lives with his mother and its a lot harder for me to understand him on the TITAN than it was on either of the iPhones I had or any Samsung phone or the HD7

Sent from my PI39100 using Board Express
    02-05-2012 10:45 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD