So I'm not gonna lie, I left...

5tephen

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Thanks. Not only am I not straying again, but next week I'm picking up a Focus Flash off of Craigslist for $150 brand new :)

5tephen

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Good luck with that, be sure to let us know how the Focus Flash is!

I sure will. I'm really looking forward to it, actually. There's a part of me that wants to try ALL the Windows Phones just so I can definitively say which one I like the best lol. I've had an HD7 and a TITAN. Next Focus Flash and then a Lumia 900. I love technology (just not the price of it all) lol.

anon(5335877)

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
I sure will. I'm really looking forward to it, actually. There's a part of me that wants to try ALL the Windows Phones just so I can definitively say which one I like the best lol. I've had an HD7 and a TITAN. Next Focus Flash and then a Lumia 900. I love technology (just not the price of it all) lol.

Haha same here. I'm one of those people who can't keep a phone for longer than a year.

In November I got an iPhone 4, but before that I had a Motorola Defy. In January, the iPhone got stolen, so I bought a Dell Venue Pro. The DVP Pentile screen annoyed me and I wanted better battery life so I picked up an HTC Titan a week ago. I've only had the muffled voice problem once so far, but if it happens again, I'm not sure how much longer I will keep the phone. I love it, I just wish HTC would fix this call quality problem that many people seem to have.

5tephen

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I hear you. I almost exclusively use my minutes to talk to my 4 year old son who lives with his mother and its a lot harder for me to understand him on the TITAN than it was on either of the iPhones I had or any Samsung phone or the HD7

Sent from my PI39100 using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos