Hello to all,

Although I briefly mentioned this issue in another post, I did not focus on the problem of the power button getting very hard to push. For the longest while, I did not have to push the button with any great force, but that is not the case now. I have to push it quite hard or even push it twice in order for the phone to turn on. Also, I find that pushing the center of the button does not do the trick. Often, I have to push on the right or left side. Has anyone experienced the same problem? I welcome advice regarding this issue.

I hope you are enjoying a great day or evening.

Gary
    01-29-2012 09:52 AM
    For some unknown reason, I am no longer experiencing problems with the power button.

Thanks to all who read the post.

Enjoy the day or evening.
    HeyCori likes this.
    01-30-2012 09:37 AM
    Its all about the angle you push it at. I was having a bit of trouble at first but if you angle your finger to the slant of the top of the phone it is a lot more responsive and easy to push.
    01-30-2012 11:55 AM
    boss.king, thank you for the reply. Over a number of days, I angled my finger quite a few ways, but I continued to experience the problem. I imagine, however, that the issue was indeed due to user error. I jumped to the conclusion that the phone was at fault rather than the user. I hope I did not cause others, in this regard, to question the quality of the product.

Again, thanks, boss.king, for your comment.
    01-30-2012 06:25 PM
    I hope you've got it working as it should now
    01-31-2012 04:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD