So the only thing keeping me from using my Titan as a daily driver is a terrible echo heard on the other end of calls.

It seems to happen most often when I talk to my boyfriend (who I talk most often to) - he uses a BB on Sprint. I'm using an unlocked Euro Titan on ATT.

No matter what I do with the volume he still hears himself so bad we can hardly converse. I'm using an Incipio NGP but it seems to happen nude too.

Any thoughts?
    02-16-2012 07:18 AM
    Does this happen on every call, all the time, to anyone, from any location?

Have you tried a bluetooth ear piece?

The only time I have seen a bad echo happen is when someone is in a corrugated steel shell building..
    02-16-2012 07:30 AM
    I never have an echo to anyone I call apart from one person who is on Vodafone.

No idea what phone he has but i can hear the end of my conversation delayed about 1 second.

Not sure if it's a phone or network problem, but it's just him I get the 1 second delay with.

Not sure if it's the same problem as you are having though.

Weird, I must ask him what phone he has. :dry
    02-16-2012 07:34 AM
    I've had this problem randomly happen on many phones for many years. I usually blame it on the network and wait till it fixes itself. If it happens every single time you make a call then you might want to see about getting an exchange.
    02-16-2012 08:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD