Is anyone else having issues with Market Place

Sirhill

Feb 20, 2010
Visit site
I have been having issues with my Market Place for the past couple days. I can't update nor download anything. I have called att about this, thinking that it was my data but I'm fine on that end. But I'm still am unable to to access the market place. If anyone has an idea as to why this is happening please let me know.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Market place is fine here in the UK Sirhill. Are you getting any errors or is it just not working?

Have you tried pulling the battey, that sometimes works if you are getting persistent Marketplace errors.

Sorry of you've already tried this.

threed61

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
You mean besides the fact that it is difficult to use search to find anything? (even though the marketplace owner also operates a search engine?) ;)

Sirhill

Feb 20, 2010
Visit site
Could it be that I had to update my password to m live account? Not sure why this would make it so difficult. But this is getting very annoying to say the least.

Sent from my titan using Board Express

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Yes that's probably it because you have no way of changing your initial phone setup live ID details on the phone without resetting it.

Did it happen at the same time of your password change ?

Sirhill

Feb 20, 2010
Visit site
The error message that I get is, we can not connect to the market place right now. Check your data connection and try again later.

Sirhill

Feb 20, 2010
Visit site
I think that it is the password because I can download apps from my focus s just fine. But my titan is my main device and its the one not working.

Fleon

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Yes that's probably it because you have no way of changing your initial phone setup live ID details on the phone without resetting it.

Did it happen at the same time of your password change ?

Live ID? Or Live ID details?

Because the "details" (password, syncing, etc) you can change just fine under Settings, Accounts. You just can't change to a different primary Live ID.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I've actually haven't had any issues with the Marketplace in the past month or two. There was a point that it would say I had 8 updates, but really had 3 or where I would update, but the download would fail. It's consistently been working for me.

Sirhill

Feb 20, 2010
Visit site
Well after trying to just reset the password in the account settings with nothing working i decided to reset my device. And now everything is back to normal. I guess the password just would not sync, all it did was tell me that I had an issue with my live id account. Thanks for the help guys.

Sent from my PI39100 using Board Express

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Such a pain when you have to do that Grrr, but glad you just bit the bullet and all is OK for you now Sirhill. :)

After you're setup again, you can get back to enjoying your phone. :)

Sirhill

Feb 20, 2010
Visit site
True very true. Enjoying mow that all my apps are back. The reinstaller app is great but it needs to allow us to choose which apps we want back on the device. Did not realize I had dl over 800 apps.

Sent from my PI39100 using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes