Ok Guys, I've kept a journal of Soft resets/ Freeze Crash and this always happens when I am playing Zune ( Songs saved to phone) Listening with my Bluetooth Headset while I am surfing the internet.

This happened 6 times!!!!!

Help !! is anyone else experiencing this ? Is there a solution? I love my phone but these 2 simple task is a must for the full price I paid.
    03-02-2012 08:36 AM
    it is an HTC firmware bug. It's not WP7.

A workaround is to keep your phone plugged in when playing from ZUNE. I have a HTC surround and have had this problem for a while. HD7 users are having the same experience.

Playing movies is fine. It's just music that's causing problems (my own mp3s + zune pass music - all downloaded to my phone)

Solution: Complain to HTC to release the damn firmware fix (707) or like me, I am considering switching to Nokia Lumia because this is very annoying.
    04-01-2012 11:10 PM
    Getting the 900 next week, but this only happens on my phone with DRM protected music. Either tracks I am streaming or DRM tracks I have transferred to my phone. Can play my own music all night without any problems, screen on or off.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express
    04-01-2012 11:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD