Pattern Lock Feature?

kelli320

Mar 7, 2012
Visit site
I recently had to get a replacement for my Titan. It froze and AT&T determined I'd need a replacement. I received my new one yesterday and am so frustrated. HELP!

First, I went to Marketplace and signed in and tried to get all of the apps back. They said I haven't purchased any. I got the $25 debit card for apps when I bought the phone and bought at least $25 worth (I don't even remember all the apps Ive purchased)
Secondly, the security lock. On my old phone, it had a pattern lock option. On this phone, I only see a number/pin code option. I don't see anywhere online or elsewhere that the pattern lock is an option on this phone. I'm not a huge phone techie, so I know I didn't create this myself of buy it as an app.
Another difference is on the app page (swipe left from the start page) all apps are listed alphabetically. On the other phone, the letters were listed, then the apps beginning with that letter (i.e. "A", then Angry Birds, etc) If you touched to the right of the letter, the entire alphabet would appear, then you could choose the beginning letter of the app you were looking for and it would go directly to that letter, rather than scrolling down and down until you reached what you were looking for. On this phone, they are listed alphabetically, but there aren't individual letters showing.

I don't think I'm crazy- these were features I liked and used on my other phone. I don't think there are different kinds of HTC Titans- I would assume that every phone would have the same features.

Suggestions?
Thanks for your help.

Pocket PC

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Not sure about the pattern lock (never heard of that on WP7), but the Alphabet navigation in the apps screen only comes on after x-number of apps are loaded. I don't know what that number is though.

freestaterocker

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
Not sure about the pattern lock (never heard of that on WP7), but the Alphabet navigation in the apps screen only comes on after x-number of apps are loaded. I don't know what that number is though.

Alphabet Navigation comes on a little over 40 apps, and no windows phone has ever had a pattern lock. That is a Samsung Android Touchwiz feature, and touchwiz on a WP is straight-up blasphemy.

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Did you login to Marketplace with this same LiveID you used to setup your first Titan? Your app purchases are associated with your LiveID.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium