Ok so i had a question here. the report a few weeks back said that the titan would be Eol'd when the titan 2 comes out. i currently have a titan and have had quite a few problems with it including the reboots and other things etc. was going to exchange it since i have insurance on my titan (thk i pay att 6.99 per month on it)it covers damage,other problems etc. Now say they stop selling the titan and i give my phone in for exchange, would they give me a titan 2 in return? (if they don't have the phone you currently have,they are suppose to give you the newer version or something of equivalent value) don't want to get too excited early on over nothing and of course they are still selling the titan, but is this a possibility?
    03-31-2012 01:20 AM
    Now I have no experience with this, but I would say it's possible, but not likely. EOL doesn't mean they'll run out immediately, sometimes and EOL'd product has months worth of product still in inventory. Though with the Windows Phone challenge maybe they will run out of stock, who knows? If they run out of stock though, I would expect them to give you a refurbished unit instead, and as a last resort, a similar phone, such as the Titan 2.
    03-31-2012 01:37 AM
    Just as alpinestart1z said... Only when they are out of that particular model will an AT&T rep be given the choice to replace your device with that of equal value ex titan II

But since who knows how many new/refurbished models they still have stocked somewhere you going in and getting a Titan II won't happen anytime soon
    03-31-2012 02:48 AM
    Yes i do agree with both your opinions. I wasn't really hoping to do this on april 8th anyways. But i am pretty sure that AT&T would try their best to offload their remaining titans as soon as possible(it was a penny again a few weeks back) and wont order any more. Should be able to tell when they sell out cause it would either say sold out on the website or the titan would disappear altogether. Don't know how many refurbished units they would have left, but its worth a shot i think after about 2-3 months from the time the titan 2 comes out maybe. It is something that is eventually going to happen anyways, just a matter of when. Would be interesting to see if anyone has had this done by replacing one of the Gen1 devices for a Gen 2 device.
    03-31-2012 03:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD