HTC Titan on Straight Talk? Anyone?

Squatting Hen

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
i didn't think it worked on the Titan II? But if they compiled a Tango only release, you wont get an update notification for it (obviously)

We need to hear from someone with an international titan if they see it.

It didn't actually let you change the settings from at&t on the Titan II but you could download it and open it. Now it's just gone. Hopefully an update is coming.

waazzupppp

Sep 28, 2009
Visit site
No word at all from HTC or HTCDEV on if or when an update is in the works. No comment on the pull from the market either... I'm just hoping for a re-release with multiple APN changing.

Big Tiny

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
BTW i just downloaded the connectivity app yesterday on my HD7, no settings for Straight Talk still, only TracPhone. Looking forward to receiving my Titan, but hoping I can get MMS to work as I use it often...

anon(5335877)

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
At least you get to pick. Titan II owners can't even do that.

Am I still a little ticked...Yep.

Yeah, I switched to a Lumia 900 awhile back, and it's so much better than having to go,

"WAIT! Don't send me that picture yet! I need to switch phones!"

Then of course after I switched phones, they say never mind, and then I just wasted a couple minutes of my life.

Which is why it bothers me when someone talks **** on Nokia, and says HTC did a better job. I mean, I sort of agree, HTC did a great job on their 8X, but I still can't help but feel betrayed by HTC.

Big Tiny

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
yeah no kidding, i can't image it would be that hard for them to add straight talk to the list......maybe in november
Got this today from HTC DEV...basically what they've told everyone else..."maybe yes maybe no"

Thank you for taking the time to contact us today Anthony. I see you would like the Connection Setup application to support Straight Talk MMS settings. We appreciate the feedback regarding the application and it is currently undergoing maintenance from my understanding. I will be forwarding this request along. There has been quite a few people requesting Straight Talk in particular. I cannot guarantee it will be in the next launch of the application but will relay the information.

anon(5335877)

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
Got this today from HTC DEV...basically what they've told everyone else..."maybe yes maybe no"

Thank you for taking the time to contact us today Anthony. I see you would like the Connection Setup application to support Straight Talk MMS settings. We appreciate the feedback regarding the application and it is currently undergoing maintenance from my understanding. I will be forwarding this request along. There has been quite a few people requesting Straight Talk in particular. I cannot guarantee it will be in the next launch of the application but will relay the information.

Lol WP8 will probably be out before HTC updates the Connection Setup app. They've been saying the same thing for months.

gomezl

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
unlock it guys and run it on tmobile....gets 4g in a lot of areas now...run connection set it up...then put in apn settings for tmobile...battery pull restart...you get data, mms and text and voice...

z33dev33l

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
unlock it guys and run it on tmobile....gets 4g in a lot of areas now...run connection set it up...then put in apn settings for tmobile...battery pull restart...you get data, mms and text and voice...

it gets edge almost everywhere. Straight talk is the better option

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss