Hello all,

I've recently converted all of my Google contacts from Google to Hotmail Contacts, however I am having some issues. When I sync the contacts to my phone everything works fine. However, on my phone, when I edit the contact like for example: (add a photo to contact, or add additional number/email to contact) it does not sync back to Hotmail contacts. Why is that? Also, add in the fact that when I try to manual sync by going into (Settings--Email & Accounts) it pushes the old data back onto my phone and erases all the new changes I just did on my phone? Can someone help me out or explain?
    05-19-2012 02:32 AM
    When you set up your Gmail account on your phone did you set it to sync contacts? If you did turn it off so you're only working with live and see if that helps.
    05-19-2012 07:12 AM
    When you set up your Gmail account on your phone did you set it to sync contacts? If you did turn it off so you're only working with live and see if that helps.
    yes when I went to the windows store, they turned that off and moved everything over to live. However, it wants to sync my old info that i switched over to live instead of just pushing the new info I put into the phone to live.
    05-19-2012 02:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD