06-14-2012 05:17 PM
38 12
tools
    Set 2: Bulbed
    06-02-2012 12:14 AM
    Set 3: The Hanger
    alpinestars1z likes this.
    06-02-2012 12:16 AM
    Next three shots are indoors, curtains slightly open.

Set 4: Acoustic
    06-02-2012 12:18 AM
    Set 5: Candle
    06-02-2012 12:20 AM
    Set 6: Handled
    06-02-2012 12:21 AM
    Set 7: Phone v. Phone
    alpinestars1z likes this.
    06-02-2012 12:23 AM
    The Titan seems to take better pictures. In the pictures where there's less light, the pictures taken by the 900 have more noise than the Titan. Also, a couple of pictures taken by the 900 appear to be out of focus (compared to the Titan). However, in a couple of the shots, the Lumia 900 seems to have captured more accurate colors. Have you tried using macro mode in those close-up pictures? Also, did you tap the screen or use the shutter button?
    06-02-2012 02:20 AM
    Sorry, I should of mentioned I used macro mode for all the shots. I used a mixture of tapping and the button but I can't remember which ones I used it on. Although I know I tapped the screen for the orange bulb picks.
    06-02-2012 02:39 AM
    Sorry, I should of mentioned I used macro mode for all the shots. I used a mixture of tapping and the button but I can't remember which ones I used it on. Although I know I tapped the screen for the orange bulb picks.
    Yeah, for some reason it looks like the Lumia didn't focus on the bulb correctly.

I must add though, for that last set, the Titan makes the Lumia look pretty good :P
    HeyCori likes this.
    06-02-2012 03:32 AM
    So instead of selling my Titan as planned, my girl is going to take it over as a replacement for her Samsung Focus. Her GPS broke, and I was gonna drop like $120 to buy a new one, but the Titan has Navigon so she's going to use that instead. Just gotta find a decent dashboard mount now.
    06-03-2012 02:42 PM
    I currently have a Titan. Overall, I'm okay with it. I LOVE the huge high quality screen. I really like the camera.

However, the call quality is pretty horrendous. Probably the worst of any mobile phone I've ever owned. And forget about putting it on speaker phone. It's horrible x100.

I only tolerate it because I don't make calls on that phone all that much. Most of my calls are pretty short.

It feels pretty solid, but the usb port was flimsy as ****. So some pins broke and I can't sync with my PC anymore. Oh well.

I was considering the Lumia, and if I had the extra cash I'd get it. But since I'm not a wealthy man, I'm going to wait for Windows Phone 8.

I will say this. I've owned several HTC devices. I've also owned several Nokia devices many years ago.

I know that I've always been happier with my Nokias. And when I see the customer service difference between the two companies, I've decided that my WP8 phone will be a Nokia. I don' t care if HTC makes the fanciest new phone in the world. At least I know which company cares about my business more.
    06-05-2012 01:01 PM
    I currently have a Titan. Overall, I'm okay with it. I LOVE the huge high quality screen. I really like the camera.

However, the call quality is pretty horrendous. Probably the worst of any mobile phone I've ever owned. And forget about putting it on speaker phone. It's horrible x100.

I only tolerate it because I don't make calls on that phone all that much. Most of my calls are pretty short.

It feels pretty solid, but the usb port was flimsy as ****. So some pins broke and I can't sync with my PC anymore. Oh well.

I was considering the Lumia, and if I had the extra cash I'd get it. But since I'm not a wealthy man, I'm going to wait for Windows Phone 8.

I will say this. I've owned several HTC devices. I've also owned several Nokia devices many years ago.

I know that I've always been happier with my Nokias. And when I see the customer service difference between the two companies, I've decided that my WP8 phone will be a Nokia. I don' t care if HTC makes the fanciest new phone in the world. At least I know which company cares about my business more.
    Yeah, Nokia just keeps churning out exclusive apps and just today (I think?) they released another update for the Lumia 900.
    06-06-2012 05:03 PM
    I've just had the motherboard changed and I swear the call quality is worse than before.

Sent from my TITAN X310e using Board Express
    06-14-2012 05:17 PM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD