FULL UNLOCK for HTC Titan is out thx to DFT ;)

bigkevbosky

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
I was originally going to get a Titan, but at the last minute went with the Focus S instead due to the ability to install homebrew apps. This makes it REALLY tempting to sell the S and switch to a Titan. Trust me people - you want to be on a custom rom. My S isn't even on a custom rom, and I've installed a ton of homebrew apps that add a lot of value to the WP7 OS. I'm jealous of you guys - good luck flashing all!

dragonide

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
I was originally going to get a Titan, but at the last minute went with the Focus S instead due to the ability to install homebrew apps. This makes it REALLY tempting to sell the S and switch to a Titan. Trust me people - you want to be on a custom rom. My S isn't even on a custom rom, and I've installed a ton of homebrew apps that add a lot of value to the WP7 OS. I'm jealous of you guys - good luck flashing all!

I already flashed without a problem :D

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I'm not keen on the idea of flashing a custom rom onto my device. If it goes off for repair they will check it and even if I reload stock rom, they will tell and refuse to replace ir even if the claim is for a smashed screen. Oh, and they will charge me a ?60 excess just to refuse to do anything.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea