Hey all I'm new to the whole windows phones thing and just got a Titan II from the Windows Phone challenge. So far the whole windows phone thing is pretty cool although I would like to be able to customize my phone more and I don't like that I have to sign up for zune and windows live to get apps and etc.

Anyway, I'm on T-Mobile and I unlocked the phone with a code I bought online and everything seems to be working well EXCEPT I can't send or receive MMS messages. I've looked through these forums a bit and found that the HTC Connection Setup app doesn't work for the Titan II so that's one possible solution off the list.

So I'm wondering if anyone has found a solution for this yet? Any help is appreciated!
    06-06-2012 08:59 PM
    Firstly, you posted in the Titan forum, not the Titan II forum.

And secondly, I already made a post about this.

http://forums.windowscentral.com/titan-ii/192698.htm

So far, there is no solution. What you can do is bug HTC about it here Contact HTCdev until they finally realize that they need to fix this. The more people who bug them about it the better. But instead a lot of people leave reviews for the app which HTC doesn't seem to read at all.
    Last edited by alpinestars1Z; 06-06-2012 at 10:27 PM.
    06-06-2012 09:35 PM
    oops lol no wonder there wasn't much titan II talk I thought this forum encompassed both models. ty for the reply time to check out the titan II section!
    alpinestars1z likes this.
    06-06-2012 10:09 PM
    got an update from HTCDev today, update for Connection Setup has been submitted to Microsoft and ATT for approval, looking at an August timeframe for release. This just adds Straight Talk support, no word if it fixes Titan II.
    06-21-2012 09:41 AM
    So this will help add an mmsc proxy setting in the htc Titan we have sim card through straight talk.We can't even get Internet only wifi at home. We have straight talk and the connection setup
    Only has tracfone and it doesn't give mms settings so we can't get mms either ugh just paid over $600 for these phones and can't utilize all the features wish I knew this before we bought them
    Last edited by tambe292001; 06-25-2012 at 08:12 PM.
    06-25-2012 07:51 PM
    yes, August...maybe sooner.
    06-25-2012 08:06 PM
    Vote for this feature in the next update from windows 7.8! Here: APN and MMS
    09-17-2012 01:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD