HTC TITAN OR Lumia 800 ?

speedtouch

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
I have heard that the Titan has a pretty lousy microphone which makes phone calls difficult sometimes. But other than that I hear the Titan is a fine phone. But if it were me, I'd get a Lumia. Any Lumia, actually.

andyl66

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
Get the 800. Nokia are getting more and more exclusives now. Poor HTC are getting stuffed from all sides, they were the first to support android then Samsung turned up, the first to support wp7 and Nokia turned up. I'm a HTC ****** n love my hd7, and my one x is the best android device. I hate Samsung with a passion. Just watch their s3 adverts on YouTube, positively cancer inducing.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
The titan has a 4.7 inch screen. The Lumia is your best bet. I use a titan as I like HTC and it was the only one to have front facing camera and digital compass that was HTC. So, I naturally went for it. Would like a smaller screen but I have also got used to 4.7" so it isn't such a big deal anymore.

eksus

Jun 1, 2012
Visit site
Hi, guys

This weekend i went to the mall and tried lumia 800, to be more specific i tried to text something and my first impression was...bad :dry

I don't know why but it was a little hard to type text there...I'm used to swiftkey x and the multitouch and I got disappointed

speedtouch

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
Hi, guys

This weekend i went to the mall and tried lumia 800, to be more specific i tried to text something and my first impression was...bad :dry

I don't know why but it was a little hard to type text there...I'm used to swiftkey x and the multitouch and I got disappointed

Sorry to hear that. Yeah, we don't have Swiftkey or Swype.

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
very easy to text on any windows phone. I find the keyboard to be great :)

With having a Titan 2 for over a month, I have to say the Titan 2 keyboard is great :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon