Tango 8773

dbgman

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
I updated my titan to 8773. Everything seems to work except the voice note. It records but when I play it back or send it to someone there is no sound. Has anybody else experienced this?

lvalen91

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
Any drastic changes?

No.. Your not missing out on much by staying on 8107. MMS is the only benefit for High end phones like the Titans

I updated my titan to 8773. Everything seems to work except the voice note. It records but when I play it back or send it to someone there is no sound. Has anybody else experienced this?

No... Something probably not playing right with the App. Did you simply updat from where you were to 8773?

I flashed the stock AT&T ROM before updating to 8773... So if you were already on a used setup with apps installed then something didn't update/set-down right.

dbgman

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
My phone started at 7720, so I did the updates one at a time. First with 8107, 8112, then 8773. I was not sure if the 8773 was all inclusive of the other updates.

travis_valkyrie

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
There's also an OEM update for the titan after upgrading to 8773 so be sure to check it out on Zune after using cab sender. Its a bootloader update btw version 4.6 so no HSPL.

lvalen91

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
There's also an OEM update for the titan after upgrading to 8773 so be sure to check it out on Zune after using cab sender. Its a bootloader update btw version 4.6 so no HSPL.

spl 4.6? That's a **** of a jump from 2.6

With my branded at&t there's no Zune update. Surprise surprise -_-

travis_valkyrie

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Here are some pics

24zloo7.jpg

The radio software version became too long so its taking two lines of info (ugly).

2efrdx0.jpg

SPL 4.6.175006
And see those new things down the screen with Modem Bridge thingy?

Last edited:

lvalen91

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
Here are some pics (webcam sucks but cbb gettin dslr too much work lol)

Click to view quoted image

The radio software version became too long so its taking two lines of info (ugly).

Click to view quoted image

SPL 4.6.175006
And see those new things down the screen with Modem Bridge thingy?
that SPL.... Doesn't seem like something that would be on a consumer device.

Cust APPSBL -- ??
HTC LOG Disable -- Seem like debugging
Modem Bridge -- ? more debugging

Wounder if this is a developing SPL that got sideloaded because of Tango (obviously).
You should've captured it when it was downloaded

travis_valkyrie

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
I know I shouldve gotten the link, but I was really worried because when I upgraded my titan to tango for the first time, some settings wont open like wifi, then when I hard resetted it the capacitive buttons wont work, as in you can only navigate using the screen. Then it hit me, what if I install stock rom, so I'm back to square1 to SPL 2.4, updated to 8107 then SPL 2.5, and then got the right language cabs to 8112 > 8773, then Zune catched an OEM update that just said "HTC Update for windows phone".

Btw the CUST_APPSBL has been present in previous phones as well, I've been seeing this since I had my trophy.

lvalen91

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
I know I shouldve gotten the link, but I was really worried because when I upgraded my titan to tango for the first time, some settings wont open like wifi, then when I hard resetted it the capacitive buttons wont work, as in you can only navigate using the screen. Then it hit me, what if I install stock rom, so I'm back to square1 to SPL 2.4, updated to 8107 then SPL 2.5, and then got the right language cabs to 8112 > 8773, then Zune catched an OEM update that just said "HTC Update for windows phone".

Btw the CUST_APPSBL has been present in previous phones as well, I've been seeing this since I had my trophy.

new to me but then again im stuck on 2.5 and it only shows "APPSBL"... Anyways a 4.6 SPL from HTC that only showed up after the phone was updated to Tango an update not yet released by HTC seems really interesting. Either way I sent cotulla a message just incase maybe its new to us but not to him.

travis_valkyrie

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Oh well just keep me updated :p I would revert back to my previous backup but its like 5GB and would take time because of apps, and now I got music and photos on it and my used space is 7GB lol, hopefully someone with same phone as me should get the update as well, an unbranded EU phone.

lvalen91

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
Oh well just keep me updated :p I would revert back to my previous backup but its like 5GB and would take time because of apps, and now I got music and photos on it and my used space is 7GB lol, hopefully someone with same phone as me should get the update as well, an unbranded EU phone.

If something becomes of this... You'll know

lvalen91

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
I guess it's a good thing I live in the wrong country for AT&T then... I'm a Brit mate, International Unlocked/unbranded HTC TITAN here.

lol well then sit back and wait for HTC to release updates for you :D... Their last update to the international was 8107 ... They might release some radio updates during the summer and might release tango.. but im betting they might hold off until WP7.8.

oh and as for Custom SMS tones... not in tango only for calls so far.

Estrelo

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
lol well then sit back and wait for HTC to release updates for you :D... Their last update to the international was 8107 ... They might release some radio updates during the summer and might release tango.. but im betting they might hold off until WP7.8.

oh and as for Custom SMS tones... not in tango only for calls so far.

Actually you can have it right now! (international users that is) Update is up on Zune.:lol:

Check my other post.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)