09-04-2012 04:37 PM
31 12
tools
    Tango "8773" CabSender files posted

Updated my AT&T Titan to 8773
    06-27-2012 04:42 PM
    So you need an unlocked device to take advantage of this?
    06-27-2012 04:50 PM
    So you need an unlocked device to take advantage of this?
    Nope. Your using the cabSender to send the update.

My titan can't be DFT unlocked. I'm stock on full blown AT&T Stock, but was able to update from 7720 to 8773
    06-27-2012 05:21 PM
    Nope. Your using the cabSender to send the update.

My titan can't be DFT unlocked. I'm stock on full blown AT&T Stock, but was able to update from 7720 to 8773
    Any drastic changes?
    06-28-2012 10:40 AM
    I updated my titan to 8773. Everything seems to work except the voice note. It records but when I play it back or send it to someone there is no sound. Has anybody else experienced this?
    06-28-2012 11:53 AM
    Any drastic changes?
    No.. Your not missing out on much by staying on 8107. MMS is the only benefit for High end phones like the Titans

I updated my titan to 8773. Everything seems to work except the voice note. It records but when I play it back or send it to someone there is no sound. Has anybody else experienced this?
    No... Something probably not playing right with the App. Did you simply updat from where you were to 8773?

I flashed the stock AT&T ROM before updating to 8773... So if you were already on a used setup with apps installed then something didn't update/set-down right.
    06-28-2012 09:26 PM
    My phone started at 7720, so I did the updates one at a time. First with 8107, 8112, then 8773. I was not sure if the 8773 was all inclusive of the other updates.
    06-29-2012 04:08 PM
    There's also an OEM update for the titan after upgrading to 8773 so be sure to check it out on Zune after using cab sender. Its a bootloader update btw version 4.6 so no HSPL.
    06-29-2012 05:05 PM
    There's also an OEM update for the titan after upgrading to 8773 so be sure to check it out on Zune after using cab sender. Its a bootloader update btw version 4.6 so no HSPL.
    spl 4.6? That's a **** of a jump from 2.6

With my branded at&t there's no Zune update. Surprise surprise -_-
    06-29-2012 05:15 PM
    Here are some pics

The radio software version became too long so its taking two lines of info (ugly).

SPL 4.6.175006
    And see those new things down the screen with Modem Bridge thingy?
    Last edited by travis_valkyrie; 06-29-2012 at 11:34 PM. Reason: Updated pictures.
    06-29-2012 10:32 PM
    Here are some pics (webcam sucks but cbb gettin dslr too much work lol)

Click to view quoted image

The radio software version became too long so its taking two lines of info (ugly).

SPL 4.6.175006
    that SPL.... Doesn't seem like something that would be on a consumer device.

Cust APPSBL -- ??
    HTC LOG Disable -- Seem like debugging
    Modem Bridge -- ? more debugging

Wounder if this is a developing SPL that got sideloaded because of Tango (obviously).
    You should've captured it when it was downloaded
    06-29-2012 10:49 PM
    I know I shouldve gotten the link, but I was really worried because when I upgraded my titan to tango for the first time, some settings wont open like wifi, then when I hard resetted it the capacitive buttons wont work, as in you can only navigate using the screen. Then it hit me, what if I install stock rom, so I'm back to square1 to SPL 2.4, updated to 8107 then SPL 2.5, and then got the right language cabs to 8112 > 8773, then Zune catched an OEM update that just said "HTC Update for windows phone".

Btw the CUST_APPSBL has been present in previous phones as well, I've been seeing this since I had my trophy.
    06-29-2012 10:59 PM
    I know I shouldve gotten the link, but I was really worried because when I upgraded my titan to tango for the first time, some settings wont open like wifi, then when I hard resetted it the capacitive buttons wont work, as in you can only navigate using the screen. Then it hit me, what if I install stock rom, so I'm back to square1 to SPL 2.4, updated to 8107 then SPL 2.5, and then got the right language cabs to 8112 > 8773, then Zune catched an OEM update that just said "HTC Update for windows phone".

Btw the CUST_APPSBL has been present in previous phones as well, I've been seeing this since I had my trophy.
    new to me but then again im stuck on 2.5 and it only shows "APPSBL"... Anyways a 4.6 SPL from HTC that only showed up after the phone was updated to Tango an update not yet released by HTC seems really interesting. Either way I sent cotulla a message just incase maybe its new to us but not to him.
    06-29-2012 11:04 PM
    Oh well just keep me updated :P I would revert back to my previous backup but its like 5GB and would take time because of apps, and now I got music and photos on it and my used space is 7GB lol, hopefully someone with same phone as me should get the update as well, an unbranded EU phone.
    06-29-2012 11:21 PM
    Oh well just keep me updated :P I would revert back to my previous backup but its like 5GB and would take time because of apps, and now I got music and photos on it and my used space is 7GB lol, hopefully someone with same phone as me should get the update as well, an unbranded EU phone.
    If something becomes of this... You'll know
    06-29-2012 11:23 PM
    I'm just wondering, when can we expect to see an official update to 8773 for the TITANs? Also, WTF became of custom SMS tones?
    07-01-2012 10:26 PM
    for AT&T? lol NEVER!
    for international? proabably before the summers up or when they release 7.8 next year
    07-01-2012 10:28 PM
    for AT&T? lol NEVER!
    for international? proabably before the summers up or when they release 7.8 next year
    I guess it's a good thing I live in the wrong country for AT&T then... I'm a Brit mate, International Unlocked/unbranded HTC TITAN here.
    07-01-2012 11:03 PM
    I guess it's a good thing I live in the wrong country for AT&T then... I'm a Brit mate, International Unlocked/unbranded HTC TITAN here.
    lol well then sit back and wait for HTC to release updates for you :D... Their last update to the international was 8107 ... They might release some radio updates during the summer and might release tango.. but im betting they might hold off until WP7.8.

oh and as for Custom SMS tones... not in tango only for calls so far.
    07-01-2012 11:10 PM
    lol well then sit back and wait for HTC to release updates for you :D... Their last update to the international was 8107 ... They might release some radio updates during the summer and might release tango.. but im betting they might hold off until WP7.8.

oh and as for Custom SMS tones... not in tango only for calls so far.
    Actually you can have it right now! (international users that is) Update is up on Zune.:lol:

Check my other post.
    07-02-2012 04:51 AM
    I force updated my Titan a couple of days ago through Zune, (UK, unbranded.) Went from 8017 - 8112 - 8773, then did an HTC update. My phone info appears as the first screenshot in this thread.
    So far no issues.
    07-02-2012 05:50 AM
    How did you manage to force update it ngc? I plugged it into Zune, forced Zune to check for updates and it was like "Nope, you're all up to date". I'm on 8107.
    07-02-2012 10:55 AM
    Here are some pics

SPL 4.6.175006
    I also got this bootloader screen with htc update that comes with Tango. However I decided to flash stock rom to reintall hspl and custom rom. Before flashing stock rom I was playing with the value of the modem bridge and htc log and disabled it. On reboot with newly reinstalled stock rom, my computer is unable to identify my phone and install usb driver hence I cannot connect my phone to Zune nor use the cab sender. On spl mode, computer correctly install usb sync driver and i can flash using RUU or goldcard. ATM I'm on custom rom and managed to install / sideload xaps directly from internet explorer, but I really would like to be able to sync my phone with Zune. Any help / suggestion will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    07-08-2012 01:40 AM
    I also got this bootloader screen with htc update that comes with Tango. However I decided to flash stock rom to reintall hspl and custom rom. Before flashing stock rom I was playing with the value of the modem bridge and htc log and disabled it. On reboot with newly reinstalled stock rom, my computer is unable to identify my phone and install usb driver hence I cannot connect my phone to Zune nor use the cab sender. On spl mode, computer correctly install usb sync driver and i can flash using RUU or goldcard. ATM I'm on custom rom and managed to install / sideload xaps directly from internet explorer, but I really would like to be able to sync my phone with Zune. Any help / suggestion will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    You try putting the Modem values back to what they were?
    07-08-2012 02:43 PM
    You try putting the Modem values back to what they were?
    Thanks for your reply, but unfortunately I don't have this option in the custom rom nor on the stock Cingular 1.10 so no way of changing the values back to what they were. Do you think this is what stuffed up my phone? Although I thought flashing new rom completely wipes phone clean? I can't really flash stock rom knowing that I can't connect it to computer / Zune nor use cab to update to latest htc firmware:(
    07-09-2012 01:39 AM
31 12