Sad times for Titan buyers.

jd914

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
its not weird, its the Deathstar AT&T :(

Exactly. I just plugged in my Titan just for the h3ll of it to see if any update was available and nothing. In November (3 months away) my Titan is going to be a year old and there has not been one single update. I can't see how anyone can be happy with this device as it has a few bugs that need to be ironed out but it's been put to pasture by HTC and AT&T.

SnailUK

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Wired. HTC have been really good about updating the hd7. I've had every single wp7 update.

Could it be your Telco that isn't releasing them?

Sent from my HD7 T9292 using Board Express

ody360

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
For the most part, AT&T Titans have had no new fun updates from AT&T, but after visiting XDA-Dev and debranding our Titans, we now have ability to update as much as our international friends, and even install custom ROMS! This gives the Titan the ability to screen capture, transfer files via bluetooth, and even run the Nokia Lumia apps like the Nokia Drive.

There's even a way to enable AT&T Hotspot, without having a tethering plan! (added yesterday)

Since visiting the XDA site, it's been more FUN TIMES for us Titan owners. (I say owner because I didn't 'buy', I got my phone from WP challenge)

btw: [GUIDE] Step-by-step instructions for debranding and HSPL for AT&T Titans - xda-developers for instructions on taking out the AT&T BRAND.

Last edited:

power5

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
USA Titans have not been updated thanks to ATT. International Titans get updates. This is a huge gripe with me for ATT. Also, do not have visual voicemail even though the phone is capable. ATT keeps telling us, "Its coming soon."

Only issue with mine is the damn keyboard. So annoying to be typing on forums, text, email and lose the keyboard. Then have to touch somewhere else, then touch the text area again for it to come back.
Almost never get a caller telling me they have trouble understanding me. But the fact that some firmware updates supposedly improve voice quality, I do not have a single update either. I will not be buying an HTC phone when my next upgrade is available. Thankfully my Titan is 100% worth its purchase price though. Case is amazing and although I do have slightly worse reception for wifi and cell sitting next to my brother and father on their ATT 4s phones, its not a problem 99% of the time. I have dropped my phone a few times with no case or screen protector and only have the slightest scratch on one back corner.

Do ATT Lumia 900s have visual VM?

I will be looking to Nokia most likely for my next windows phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99