Some weeks ago I made a thread where my Titan was rebooting itself and later on it got stuck on the boot screen so I had to hardreset it. Now a few weeks later the bottom part of my screen (mostly the left side) is not working as it should, it's like the digitizer is damaged. Also sometimes when I unlock the lockscreen, the screen does not work (finger input) after that so I have to lock it and then unlock it another time for it to work.
    11-17-2012 06:25 PM
    Some weeks ago I made a thread where my Titan was rebooting itself and later on it got stuck on the boot screen so I had to hardreset it. Now a few weeks later the bottom part of my screen (mostly the left side) is not working as it should, it's like the digitizer is damaged. Also sometimes when I unlock the lockscreen, the screen does not work (finger input) after that so I have to lock it and then unlock it another time for it to work.
    I'd say return it if you can, or have it fixed. The only problem my Titan has is all the capacitive buttons becomming completely disfunctional after a complete restore. It fixes itself once the Microsoft welcome SMS pops up.
    11-23-2012 04:00 PM