So, T-Mobile just announced the Simple Choice Plans and this may breathe new life into these Titans that we have flashed 7.8 to. My only gripe with the Titan on Solavei was that I can't access MMS and Data at the same time - so choices had to be made... If the HTC Connection Setup App actually works correctly now, I would consider ditching the higher data plan for the use of both services with my Titan... Anyone check this one out recently?
    04-08-2013 05:18 PM
    So, T-Mobile just announced the Simple Choice Plans and this may breathe new life into these Titans that we have flashed 7.8 to. My only gripe with the Titan on Solavei was that I can't access MMS and Data at the same time - so choices had to be made... If the HTC Connection Setup App actually works correctly now, I would consider ditching the higher data plan for the use of both services with my Titan... Anyone check this one out recently?
    I saw T-Mobile on the list. Of course, I did the manual selection to see what was on there. Even Simple Mobile has its own settings.
    04-25-2013 10:01 PM