Any New Info on Verizon Trophy?

bmw3wags

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Wasn't the Trophy suppose to come out on Verizon in January what is taken them so long as I'm waiting for WP7 and the Trophy is the only know phone for Verizon.

Dusteater

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
Well, first thing, the WP7 OS update that provides CDMA support hasn't been released yet. Rumors floating around right now are that it will be released on the 7th. So, I suppose the HTC Trophy could come to VZW anytime after that, but not before.

joecatskill

Sep 28, 2009
Visit site
Sprint will have a WP7 phone by mid-March but Verizon was VERY negative about WP7. Said their eco-system is IOs, Android and BB w a little WebOs too. Not sure I can wait for as long as it looks. Might go Pre3 if that's available before WP7... *sigh*

Averry

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Well, first thing, the WP7 OS update that provides CDMA support hasn't been released yet. Rumors floating around right now are that it will be released on the 7th. So, I suppose the HTC Trophy could come to VZW anytime after that, but not before.

The correlation between not being released and when the CDMA phones come out doesn't necessarily mean anything.

The update is done....so they could be flashing those phones like crazy some where in Taiwan right now for all we know.

There's just some weird politics going on behind the scenes. But the fact that we having seen a true leak of some CDMA hardware in the wild by now has me worried.

Averry

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
By the way....between Verizon being a little chilly towards WP7, and the Pre 2 just magically showing up on Verizon unannounced.......sometime in March the Trophy might just....idonno......show up.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs