Called Verizon Today

PZ+WP7

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm on a same rollercoaster!
My wife and my parents on T-MO, I have bought them HD7 when it launched.
I got a free blackberry from my workplace, and they are on VZW only.
waiting and waiting to dump blackberry...

I do play with my wife's HD7 every evening :)

Wireless Vet

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
Regardless - They just lost 6 subscriptions for a minimum of 2 years. A simple statement of support and a date when they are going to release a product is not too much to ask for. They certainly gave guidence around the iPhone.

The iPhone was announced a month before it was released after FOUR YEARS of speculation. Hope the move to AT&T for a Windows phone is everything you hope it will be!

Adiliyo

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
My friend who is a manager at vzw confirmed training is being pushed out and a release is very soon. He'll give me a specific date when he knows one or I pester him enough for more details :p

His text reply to me:
"Windows trainings were pushed to employees today yea... soon to be true...."

Wireless Vet

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
My friend who is a manager at vzw confirmed training is being pushed out and a release is very soon. He'll give me a specific date when he knows one or I pester him enough for more details :p

His text reply to me:
"Windows trainings were pushed to employees today yea... soon to be true...."

I'll be a work in a couple of hours, I'll let you all know if anything has shown up in my training data base

Wireless Vet

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
;)I know you have to be happy this journey is coming to a close. Maybe we won't bother you so much in the future.

:blush:by the way, when is the next WP7 Phone coming to Verizon? hehehehe

No one is bothering me, happy to help! I came here to offer and gather info at the same time

Tjarren

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
Training is loaded!

Thanks. As you can imagine, for ones like me the timing of this looks to be baby bear.

I don't know if you know or can even answer anything about this, but does it seem likely to come next week or the week after? I've read May 12th at the usual spots, but wasn't convinced by the evidence presented. Thanks!

malachijd

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
Yeah the 12th just seemed to pop up out of nowhere and no one showed physical evidence or leaked doc. to show any date. But I can't help hoping to it's true

Adiliyo

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
yea, my money (if they're training for a specific phone at all) is the trophy as that's the only one that's been in testing and has cleared the FCC...

but how sick would it be if we get a hd7s variant out of the blue? :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss