Called Verizon Today

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
I am happy you all have a date now and am so glad everyone waited it out. Its going to be nice seeing everyone posting in the other forums. I might even walk in to a Verizon store next week just to look at one.

malachijd

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
my only hope is that my verizon store has it since it's not a corporate verizon store. they didn't have the iphone when it 1st came out so here's hoping

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Glad that Verizon users are getting a chance to join the party. Only a guess, but I think Verizon will be surprised by the response/demand.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

Tjarren

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
Glad that Verizon users are getting a chance to join the party. Only a guess, but I think Verizon will be surprised by the response/demand.

Agreed. I worry that it's going to sell out quick and it'll be hard to find for a couple of months. Wanting to buy something that is released but you can't find it anywhere is a completely different kind of frustration ... :confused:

camaroguy

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
I have not heard anything :(

I also returned my HD7 today because the phone and service were just not good enough to justify paying my ETF and all. Very excited to see the Trophy though...should be pretty much the same phone but slightly smaller.

Adiliyo

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
No kickstand though! I'm gonna have to make a new Lego dock for my nightstand. :p

I Don't think you guys will hear anything until Verizon announces it, which will hopefully be Tuesday.

WayCool

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
This is good news. But I'm not getting rid of this Samsung focus what a great phone ! I will wait and see if I can get a trophy off contract reasonable... And use it til I'm out of contract on vzw.. Then I'll either switch to AT&T or wait to see if vzw pulls their head out when the Microkia phones start shipping.

Either way I'm thinking vzw is not in my future .;-)

Anyone seen a price off contract?

I'm guessing too it will be hard to switch to slcd from this samoled on the focus. Its the most beautiful display I've looked at...

You guys are gonna love WP7! I certainly do!

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Very excited to see the Trophy though...should be pretty much the same phone but slightly smaller.

The Trophy is a Surround without the speaker (slightly thinner and lighter) and a somewhat brighter screen. So go into an AT&T store this weekend, play with the Surround, and get pumped up for Thursday.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessiebention