Called Verizon Today

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Not light, but not heavy. Its pretty close to my droid incredible.
0.7oz heavier than a Focus (4.9 vs 4.2). 0.81oz lighter than an HD7. 0.92oz lighter than a Surround. 0.1oz heavier than an iPhone 4 or 3.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

malachijd

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
I know someone already mentioned it but I was just looking at some of the other phones post #'s and such, and boy we almost have the most post for an htc device but 4th for new topics. I can't wait till we can get off this one and onto something new

EJNelly

May 12, 2011
Visit site
This phone can't get here fast enough. I've been out of contract since March 31 and have continually been using my once replaced but still a POS Env3 that reboots and locks up constantly.

My mom thinks I should get an iPhone but I can't stomach iTunes, or Apple for that matter.

My GF has threatened to ban me from looking up anything on the Trophy because of the let down when everything seemed a go on the 12th and then it didn't arrive.

I did consider the Incredible 2, Thunderbolt, and the Charge. However, I can't stomach paying $300 just for LTE and it seems as of late Android is about as secure as Sony's servers.

Wireless Vet

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
We're all sitting around waiting for WV to come throw us our next morsel! "Please, sir, I want some more."

Here we go:

HTC rep says May 26 release date.

Rep states the phone just finished its official testing yesterday.

LCD screen.

5 mp camera

16 g memory

No initial support for flash, no mobile hotspot feature. Does support Silverlight.

My thoughts? I am impressed with the OS, it seemed smooth and trouble free. Love the Xbox live capabilities. Like the tiles. But, disappointed it doesn't support Flash. And once you are used to 4G like I am, its hard to be excited about a 3 G phone. I typed this quick so fire away with questions.

Vallos

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Thanks, WV, that pretty much sums it up. Well, May 26th it is!

So if this was on 4G, would you get this phone, because of the OS?

jdelroyc

May 11, 2011
Visit site
Here we go:

HTC rep says May 26 release date.

Rep states the phone just finished its official testing yesterday.

LCD screen.

5 mp camera

16 g memory

No initial support for flash, no mobile hotspot feature. Does support Silverlight.

My thoughts? I am impressed with the OS, it seemed smooth and trouble free. Love the Xbox live capabilities. Like the tiles. But, disappointed it doesn't support Flash. And once you are used to 4G like I am, its hard to be excited about a 3 G phone. I typed this quick so fire away with questions.

It's not a super-LCD? How does the screen look? Is it bright, clear, etc? A guy is tweeting that it doesn't come with games installed and has a bit of a camera lag issue.

Last edited:

camaroguy

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
It's not a super-LCD? How does the screen look? Is it bright, clear, etc?

It really doesn't make sense to go backwards from the european version and put a regular LCD in it. It is likely he meant LCD and not AMOLED. Then again, I suppose he can clerify for us, this is just a logical guess on my part.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers