Called Verizon Today

bc3tech

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Here we go:

HTC rep says May 26 release date.

Rep states the phone just finished its official testing yesterday.

LCD screen.

5 mp camera

16 g memory

No initial support for flash, no mobile hotspot feature. Does support Silverlight.

My thoughts? I am impressed with the OS, it seemed smooth and trouble free. Love the Xbox live capabilities. Like the tiles. But, disappointed it doesn't support Flash. And once you are used to 4G like I am, its hard to be excited about a 3 G phone. I typed this quick so fire away with questions.

any idea if the storage will be user-accessible?

wolf1891

May 12, 2011
Visit site
HTC rep says May 26 release date.

good to see that there is finally a real date for this. unfortunately, in my case it's too late since I already jumped ship and went with T-Mobile cause I got tired of waiting. For those of you who have kept up the vigil I congratulate you on your patience and wish you much happiness with your imminent new WP7 phone!

Vallos

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I played around with the HD7 at T-moblie, and I was unimpressed with the screen. So I imagine the Trophy will be no different. Can you confirm the screen on the HD7 Wolf?

thed

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
I've tried not to listen to the spec haters regarding this phone because I was holding out hope for the SLCD. But if it's really not SLCD then I think it's safe to say that this will be the worst WP7 handset out there. Disappointing.

That said, I'll still buy one. It's all about the OS.

Wireless Vet

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
I've tried not to listen to the spec haters regarding this phone because I was holding out hope for the SLCD. But if it's really not SLCD then I think it's safe to say that this will be the worst WP7 handset out there. Disappointing.

That said, I'll still buy one. It's all about the OS.

This is not a personal attack, this is not meant to offend; I hope it ends up being everything you all wanted. Overall, I'm not impressed

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb