Called Verizon Today

Vallos

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Thanks, Coolduderedux.

I'm tempted to call them, but I read somewhere here that you'll get the instant rebate if you order online. What are the chances of that happening?

Last edited:

camaroguy

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
Thanks, Coolduderedux.

I'm tempted to call them, but I read somewhere here that you'll get the instant rebate if you order online. What are the chances of that happening?

Chances of that are fairly good actually..."Usually" thats how VZW operates, instant rebate on line, MIR in store.

malachijd

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
I called the (800)256-4646 and asked about the trophy she said it comes out tomorrow and then she said she might be able to order today. I used another line's update with a ne2 50 and so after the mail in rebate it'll be 99 bucks

malachijd

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
nope I really didn't care I just wanted to order the phone. I probably should have asked but I didn't want to give them the chance to change their minds about giving me the phone a day early. But that is the 3rd person I've talked to about the trophy over the last week or so. But now I guess I can call them back and ask about all the other stuff

ajlapina

May 25, 2011
Visit site
I just got mine ordered. Asked for free overnight shipping, normally $12.99, and they added it on. They also said they'd throw in 1 free accessory as a valued customer, so I got the screen protector. $50 off and the $50 mail-in rebate will be in the box....so $99 in the long run. Great deal for all of that! She also assured me it would ship today and arrive by Thursday at 3pm.

thed

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Those of you that are getting it tomorrow, be sure to let the rest of us know how the screen is (if you can pry yourself away from the phone long enough). I'm still curious about whether it's an SLCD and if not, how good it will look.

Thanks!

jdelroyc

May 11, 2011
Visit site
Just ordered mine, they wouldn't give me the overnight shipping but it's on the way (Friday is when I'll get it). The service rep didn't know anything about the xbox game either, but I assume that we'll probably get something in the box that'll let us redeem it. If anyone gets their phone tomorrow, let us know if you have any details about the game offer.

ajlapina

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Are there more games being offered than the 3 listed everywhere. Isn't it only Halo Reach, Lode Runner, or Kinect Sports? If you have a Kinect, really the only game you have or play is Kinect Sports. Almost everyone would have Halo, and isn't Lode Runner just an Xbox Live Arcade title? A free game's better than nothing, but wish they would've just given a voucher for like any Platinum title or something.

libis54

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Full Retail Price

Something to keep in mind everyone: the 16 gb Droid Incredible 2 retails for $439.00 USD, and ships with a 16gb card. it doesn't have 4g, just like our Trophy. I'm thinking that we can expect a very similar, if not even lower price. There is certainly no precedent that would suggest that it will be higher than that.

Vallos

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
For those that placed their orders already, I have a question.

Did they stipulate that shipping will commence today or that it will start tomorrow? My hesitation is that they will confuse ship dates, or that they are not allowed to ship until tomorrow. So if I asked for 2nd day shipping, thinking that I will get it Friday, I will actually get it Sat. (which is not a good thing as I will be flying that day).

Vallos

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Something to keep in mind everyone: the 16 gb Droid Incredible 2 retails for $439.00 USD, and ships with a 16gb card. it doesn't have 4g, just like our Trophy. I'm thinking that we can expect a very similar, if not even lower price. There is certainly no precedent that would suggest that it will be higher than that.
Read post # 844 by Thed. He confirms that the price is $429.99

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss