Called Verizon Today

jdelroyc

May 11, 2011
Visit site
One thing I found interesting about my call to order the phone - the guy acted surprised that the Trophy wasn't listed on the website yet for order. He asked me what phone I wanted and I told him and he said "oh, I know about that one. isn't on the website yet?"

bc3tech

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
I have run across some customers accounts who are eligible for a so called "Private Sale", and that's what she is offering you.
sweet. i just got the "private sale" flyer in the mail today...
i really hope they do a BOGO for this phone, it always drives prices on CL and ebay down...
yes yes yes! i am going to be waiting for a couple of weeks, hopefully score it for 0.01 on amazon or something.
Still no word on an off-contract price?

A Verizon employee on their forums listed the price as $429.99.

Re: Full Price for HTC Trophy - Verizon Wireless Community

Read post # 844 by Thed. He confirms that the price is $429.99
I'm curious about the $429.99 when the screenshot on this wpcentral article clearly shows $409.99...

I called my local Best Buy & Best Buy Mobile stores today, neither of them had it or knew if they were getting it. I have a bunch of gift cards, so that'll be where I get mine, for better or worse.

Sakic26

May 12, 2011
Visit site
Called my sales rep, all I got was that I can order it, for $199.99, no overnight shipping unless I pay the extra fee. Mail in rebate instead of instant. I'll wait for it to go live on the website and get the bells and whistles.

msft_tinkering

Sep 16, 2010
Visit site
Any bets on if it's going to be sold out online quickly. I'd like to think yes, just because it would be nice to have Verizon be surprised about the demand.

Is it 12 am EST yet?

How about now?

MicrosoftNorthstar

May 17, 2011
Visit site
This page is semi-live: http://phones.verizonwireless.com/htc/trophy/

UPDATE: Now more live. The Xbox offer:
VERIZON FREE Xbox Console Game Offer

This Verizon offer is good only in the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico.
Customer must purchase a HTC Trophy (MWP6985VW) between May 26, 2011 and July 15, 2011, to qualify.
For each HTC Trophy device purchased during the offer period, customer may choose one of the following
Xbox 360 games: Halo Reach, Kinect Sports, and Lode Runner. Limit one game per mobile phone and 8
games per customer, Verizon voice plan and data package required. These Xbox games cannot be played
on the phone and require an Xbox 360 console; Kinect Sports also require a Kinect sensor. To redeem this offer, the customer is required to submit the following information to ePrize, LLC through
www.freexboxgamenow.com: 1) the valid MEID number from the device purchased and activated during the
offer period (The MEID number can be found on the top side of the HTC Trophy box) AND 2) a completed
online redemption form.Submissions must be received by ePrize within 30 calendar days from the purchase date shown on the receipt.
This offer is non-transferable. This offer ends on July 15, 2011 at 23:59 PST and is not redeemable for cash.
Taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the recipient. Any game returned as non-deliverable will not be re-sent.
Please allow 6 to 8 weeks for shipment of your game. Employees of Microsoft are not eligible for this offer.

Update 2
If you go to freexboxgamenow.com, it says "Offer valid with purchase of an HTC Trophy between May 5, 2011-June 30, 2011." Meaning they WERE planning on launching it on the 5th as was rumored.

Update 3
The "Buy Now" link isn't live, 24 minutes before midnight Eastern. The video demos are generic, not Trophy-specific, don't show the My Verizon app.

Last edited:

Vallos

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
2074yu4sw2.gif

EJNelly

May 12, 2011
Visit site
Oh, is for me. :p

I'm in California and it shows up. 8:59 in the screenshot and I put in my real zip code.

Last edited:

MicrosoftNorthstar

May 17, 2011
Visit site
So I'm guessing "Online Discount" makes up for the mail-in rebate?

Edit: It doesn't offer me free overnight shipping when I log in to my account :-/ Only for new customers it appears.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon